Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quaid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 08:20 PM
    My land lord
    M landlord has got a eviction letter on the property in which I'm living with my two kids and partner ,from county court , because he didn't pay his mortgage on time from last 6 months and I'm renting his property, so kindly tell me what I should do ? And where to go? And for more information my one kid is one year old, kindly solve my problem
    Kind regards
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 4, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Well you move to another home, you get out the news paper, find a house for rent, give them a deposit and move.? Don'g see the issue.

Once the house is foreclosed on, your agreement or lease ends.
    fjsmith81 Posts: 122, Reputation: 11

Nov 4, 2007, 09:22 PM
    I am not trying to be funny, but seriously just move. Get your security deposit back and find another place. There is really not much you can do. If the problem is resolved on the landlords end then you will risk going through that again. Are you sure they are evicting him or is his house being seized? Find out if the letter that he received states that all occupants that inhabit the dwelling have to be out? Usually if anyone is being evicted then you are given thirty days to respond in writing and then you are given a hearing and this process can be around three months long, so you will have ample time to find another place.
    Before you get into all that stress just wash your hands of the situation and move. You have a one year old and they need stability and they are not going to get that when mommy and daddy are worried about having a roof over their head because their landlord is irresponsible
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My land lord wants to end my lease n kik me out [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my land lord told me I have 60 days to leave the house he said I broke the lease Win I did not cut the bushes I live her for 12 years I cut the grass 3 moths a go he went N cut a lot of bushes and trees what out asking me the size he cut is 175ft long by 50 ft wide Now he wants me to cut...

Oh lord he traveled so hard? [ 1 Answers ]

Oh lord he travled so hard, that is the line I cn remember from this song. It kind of reminds me of the fugees but I know it isn't one of there's any help?

Lord of the flies Thesis [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my thesis by the stand of "Fear leads a man to pain"... wat does it mean anyway?:(

Land lord entry [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a month and I spent a lot of time worring that the landlord would enter my apartment well I was gone (it happened with a preveous land lord) I was just wondering if she could do that because I was not there for her to give any notice to if she wanted to enter the apartment...

View more questions Search