Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chalamar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Eviction notice
    If served an eviction notice in the state of Florida, do you have to move or if you pay the rent after eviction notice is served do you stillhave to move out of the aprtment. I told the landlord that I can't pay my rent until Thursday but she told me the home office said if I didn't pay the rent by Monday eviction notice will be served
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Depends are you on a lease, if so what does the lease say, if on month to month rental, they can evict for any or no reason in most places with just a 30 day notice.

Most eviction notice are a pay or quit, which means if you pay the rent plus all of the late charges and penalties you don't have to leave.
    So it will depend on the notice given

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction notice [ 4 Answers ]

I was served eviction papers from the sherrif here in Florida.It is a five day notice.What can I do a far as filing with the courts to get it extended so I can get paid up.

10 day eviction notice [ 2 Answers ]

Was served with 10 day eviction notice in Ohio ,what are my options. This is my sisters house that had gone into foreclosure. It was sold at auction and bought back by the bank. I am worried because my 82 year old mother lives in this house also. We don't mind moving would like more time to...

Eviction Notice [ 2 Answers ]

I received a eviction notice today.Do I have to be in court the day that is stated on the notice or can I just move out forget about it?

Eviction notice or quit notice [ 1 Answers ]

I've been living in this house for 46 years with my mother, sister and brother. My beloved uncle decided to take over the house because the house needed repairs. He was approved for a second mortgage. Unforunatelly he passed away. My aunt became exceutive of his estate or so she claimed, Any...

Eviction notice [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm from Virginia... I have a house a just rented out for the first time... as the tenant are nice they have broke the lease agreement and subdivision laws... I have giving them several warnings in person and then sent them a written notice... im not sure if I did the written notice by law and...

View more questions Search