Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlf1938 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Raising the height of blade
    I do not have a manual with the reconitioned mower that I bought. The blade is too low and I raised the front wheels easily. How do you raise the rear wheels. They will not budge. I have a 21 inch self propelled 190cc mower.

Jim
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 24, 2007, 08:14 PM
    If the front wheels can be raised so can the back wheels. Look underneith with a light, inspect the axle bolt and how it is attached the mower housing. Sometimes you have to unscrew the bolt axle and reinsert it into a different hole.
    jlf1938 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Thank you! I will try that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who's raising the children and why? [ 19 Answers ]

Manabo's question https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/ethics/do-you-think-society-has-gotten-stupider-26589.html has brought me to another question. What are your beliefs on who raises your children? -who has primary care over the children -who's morals are our children growing up with -why are...

Raising a bucket of water [ 13 Answers ]

We have a well which has water but it's a long way down , say 100 meters. At the top of the well I have a see-saw with a bucket at each end , equally balanced. When the buckets are both empty they balance. When the buckets are both full , they still balance. When one bucket is full it tips the...

Raising score after judgement [ 1 Answers ]

My middle score is 635. I have 2 small cedit cards and a mercedes loan as open trade lines. I just paid off an old collection and a judgement, how much can I expect my scores to increase? Thanks in advance Jay

Method for raising drain height in slab? [ 5 Answers ]

I am installing a subfloor in what used to be the garage, over a concrete slab... There is an existing toilet that I removed temporarily, however the flange for the toilet is on the slab, approximately 2.5" too low for the new floor. I pulled the flange off, and in the process realized that...

View more questions Search