Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlock75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Virginia Eviction
    Hello, I have a problem. I first live in an apartment complex with a lease just in my name. My sons father called me because he had no place to go and I allowed him to come and stay with us. The agreement was for 2 weeks well two weeks has turned int to a few months. I have asked him to leave and he refuses and on top of that I recently found out that he just started using my address as his own. What should I do!! Oh, Let me ad he as only given my $100.00
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 24, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Check the law at your local courthouse and start eviction proceedings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virginia eviction notices [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how to write a virginia eviction notice.

Virginia eviction law [ 3 Answers ]

In Virginia, when I give a tenant a "5 day notice" to pay rent or quit, do I have to include the amount owed? I served one and got a court date for unlawful detainer. But my original letter does not have an amount enumerated. My internent search has proved confusing on the matter. Thanks!

Housemate eviction in Virginia [ 5 Answers ]

I am a homeowner in Virginia. More than two years ago I allowed my business partner to move into my house without a rental agreement. She brought furniture and many other personal items. During the past year I have asked her to leave several times, but without success. She dismisses my...

Virginia eviction process [ 8 Answers ]

Hi--I have been impressed with the quality of responses here, but I haven't seen something that describes my situation. I am a landlord in Virginia. I have a tenant (couple) with 9 months to go on a lease governed by VRLTA (payable on the 1st), but they have been paying rent late. With no rent...

View more questions Search