Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Riech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2006, 05:39 PM
    Tenant Laws In MS
    My landlord wants me to sign a new lease for 1 year, but I may be accepting a new job a month from now, can I break the lease if I sign it?
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

May 23, 2006, 06:04 PM
    A lease is a legal agreement to pay the rent for the length of the contract (one year, if it stipulates that) and failure to do that results in financial penalties that are spelled out in the contract.

Don't sign any lease with the intention of breaking it.

Instead ask your landlord to continue a month to month arrangement but don't be surprised if he ups the rent on you. Also he may require a monthly rental agreement be signed instead - with its own set of rules, one of which may be how far in advance you must give notice before moving.

I hope that clears it up for you.
    sylvia sindelar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 11:20 AM
    If someon wants too sell me a abando trailer what do I need to acquire that title to thi spropert,lonar is were to be found , and neeed major reapir what steps do I need to tkaew
    I live is the state of,misssssippi
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvia sindelar
    if someon wants too sell me a abando trailer wht do i need to aquire that title to thi spropert,lonar is were to eb found , and neeed major reapir what steps do i need to tkaew
    i live is the state of,misssssippi

No one is going to see this here - needs to be moved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leasing Tenant evicting another Tenant [ 1 Answers ]

What is required by the court in the state of Michigan for a listed Tenant to Evict a non listed Tenant on a lease/land contract when the non listed Tenant pays the monthly rent, and all utilities are in non listed tenants name at the residents and both have been a resident from day one and the...

Tenant-lanlord rental laws [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I rented a house in Missouri, the landlord and my husband and I verbally agreed among 4 people. The lanlord was suppose to draw up a lease and bring it over to us, and also move her belongings out of the house, instead she let us move on in which we have been living in the house...

Tenant [ 4 Answers ]

My question is in New Hampshire deposit law.We moved out,had house cleaned,painted walls and door jams.We gave them 30+days notice.I took pictures but forgot news paper,opps.We have been out for 1 month,but no return of deposit.We have called 3 times,no response.We were told they are having Home...

Landlord-tenant laws [ 23 Answers ]

My apartment complex manager entered my apartment without giving any notice while I was at work, told a friend that she specifically said could stay there until he found his own apartment to get out and served him with criminal trespassing papers, told him to never be near the apartment complex,...

View more questions Search