Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emrald19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Difficulty coming to orgasm
    I've been with my boyfriend for over a year, and we have great sex, however I have difficulty coming to an orgasm. I get really close to the climax but then cannot seem to orgasm and let myself go. It is making me fustrated and upset that I cannot orgasm properly. I know its common for women to have trouble. What should I do?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 06:32 PM
    With this particular partner, perhaps you need to give yourself some extra stimulation in order to go over the top like manipulate your nipples in your favorite manner when you want to orgasm in a minute.

Best wishes in 2008.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 12:10 AM
    You probably need more stimulation of the clitoris (your penis.) Learn about how your body works. Practice by yourself.
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Mar 10, 2008, 12:24 AM
    Are you under any medication. Some meds like anti-depressants can affect orgasmic response. Do you feel intimidated by your partner? Some women who are not able to come with a lover are able to do so when masturbating. Has your partner ever tried a vibrator? Some women are only able to come with the assistance of a vibrator. Do you still feel that chemistry with him? Sometimes the lust vanishes. Evaluate your feelings for him.

Sex is about Love, not Orgasm
    Kathy Belges' newletter says to enjoy the physical closeness and intimacy of being naked and vulnerable with each other. When sex becomes goal oriented, the sense of intimacy and connection can be lost. You partner may feel he/she is letting you down by not coming. Reassure him/her that you love her and love being with him/her and that all you want is to make him/her feel good. Sex can be enjoyable without orgasm!

Consult a physician to see if there is a physical issue that can be addressed.

Best wishes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Heater difficulty [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir: Our landlord just put in a hot water heater, and he fixed our heater. Now we are able to use hot water, and we are getting plenty of good heat. However, we are now experiencing loud noises from the heaters throughout the house. These sounds are within different times day and night,...

Orgasm difficulty. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so, I'm 16 turning 17 in November. Losing my virginity at age 15 to my ex -- my first and last love, I kind of regret it, but he would hate me when I get mad at him when I told him that. Anyway, we were both sexually active, but did not have unprotected sex. We foreplayed and used a...

Learning Difficulty [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter is 10years. She was born with some problems for which she had to undergo some surgeries as an infant but she is a healthy child. But she cannot cope up with the regular mainsteam education. She has been detained twice with the hope that she will be able to cope but, in vain. She...

View more questions Search