Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygurl1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 09:39 PM
    My boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as me but won't let me buy a vibrator
    My fiancée and I have been dating for one year now and my sex drive is a lot higher than his is. We are both 18 and I respect that he doesn't want sex all the time but he won't let me buy a vibrator. He says the if I buy one he will never have sex with me. I don't know what to do. He says that if I just ask him to have sex that he would but I have tried asking him many times and he always has some kind of excuse. He says things like "I'm too tired, my body isn't capable or he'll say leave me alone I want to go to sleep." Please help me I don't know what to do.
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Feb 28, 2008, 10:15 PM
    I'd say, buy the vibrator anyway. He will end up accepting it. It happened to me at this age (33). However, buy a small one as an introduction. I have a bullet one. We use it together, or I use it alone. But, I still have two others for special occasions. I'd rather use one than be unfaithful for lack of sex. My boyfriend has two jobs and one of them changes shifts. When he works nights, he'll be tired. That is when my little friend comes in handy!!
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Mar 3, 2008, 12:42 PM
    What do you mean he won't let you buy one?? Why does he even get a say in something that personal for you? And then he threatens to never have sex with you again if you go against his wishes? This is a control issue. He thinks he has a right to control you. You are only 18. DO NOT Settle for this in your life. Every instinct in me is screaming DUMP HIM , DUMP HIM, DUMP HIM.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 3, 2008, 12:44 PM
    I agree with cozy. The nerve of this loser to try and control you that way. I say you are lucky you found out about it before you make the mistake of marrying him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend won't have sex with me [ 52 Answers ]

Hi I am posting this question because I don't know what else to do. I have been in this relationship for over 13 months now and I am more confused by the day. We haven't had sex now in almost 9 months. Masturbation is getting boring and I won't stoop to cheating on him its not my style at all. I...

Intro a vibrator in to our sex life [ 8 Answers ]

How do I get my wife to introduce a vibrator in to our sex life with out thinking I am a freak

Why won't my boyfriend have sex with me! [ 45 Answers ]

I'm twenty years old and my boyfriend of six months doesn't want to have sex anymore. It isn't that I am not attractive or that I am overweight because I only weigh 110 pounds and I do a little modeling. He will ask me if I will give him oral sex but the minute I try to get him to have sex he turns...

View more questions Search