Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bearchbum30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 06:42 PM
    How do I start my paper
    My professor in U.S. history asked us to write a 5-7 page paper on something that personal appealed to us from 17th-19th century. We have to write in either 1st or 3rd person, and include at least 10facts. EX. If I choose to I could pretend I was a civil war general, and I could write a diary or whatever about my experience. My question is I don't know how to start the paper or what topic would be good to choose. HELP:confused:
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Feb 28, 2008, 06:48 PM
    First, start with something that interests YOU. You'll be the one writing. Second, start with an introduction. It always looks better in 3rd. (more professional) The introduction will either grab your audience or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon MP600 says no paper when there is paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying tp print from Canon MP600 but get message "there is no paper. load paper and press OK" There is paper in feeder - any idea of what solution might be ? Thanks

Ph paper? [ 7 Answers ]

I am within days of being 40 weeks pregnant. I do not want to run to the doctor every time I think my water might have broken. I have been I once because of my wetness and also asked about it once at an appointment. Both times I tested negative on the pH paper. The doctor has told me some women...

Need on a Research paper [ 1 Answers ]

I need information on how to file an identity theft claim? My research paper is about identity theft and I need the process for identity theft claim. I already googled it and nothing came up

View more questions Search