Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanchaita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 01:49 AM
    I am having light bleeding one week prior my date.what can be the cause?
    I am having light bleeding,like few drops ,before I week of my periods date. What can be the cause?I had same thing last monthly periods also.
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2010, 04:07 PM
    I get the same thing. Sometimes it just happens. If you are getting a lot of bleeding then go see the Dr. I get cramps and light bleeding a week before my period starts.

Stress can change things too!
    emzie89 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 07:55 PM
    Have you recently change contraceptive/birth control pill? If so this is the most likely cause also a hormone imbalance can cause this too if you haven't changed pill you should see your doctor to rule out any problems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period very light a week early and still bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure if it is my "actual period" or not, I started spotting last Monday, 9/7/09, very lightly until about Thursday. I am still lightly bleeding and I do mean lightly today.. a WEEK later.. I am not even supposed to start my period until the 16th or later. My periods have always been...

Very light bleeding week before period [ 3 Answers ]

I recently wrote up here about some of the symptoms I was having after I had sex and I believed I could be pregnant but the tests came up negative, probably because I took them too soon? Well, just a few moments ago I felt some type of discharge and it was clear and when I went to wipe I saw...

Right to proof of claims prior to court date? [ 3 Answers ]

(Wisconsin) currently ordered 50/50 placement based on parents scheduals through-out the month. Just received papers stating mother is requesting full placement and support based on allegation that I do not take the children 50 percent of the month, I disagree but never written the dates I have...

Lease Dispute. Lanlord dumped me one week prior [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. Thanks to anyone that can help. I am a flight attendant moving to nyc on June 1st. I was in contact with a property manager who agreed to rent me a room. I signed a least on April 20th. Sent in a security deposit which was cashed on 5/14. And have a message from landlord stating I was...

View more questions Search