Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babyface Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2003, 05:52 PM
    Compatibility with an old flame
    Am recently separated after 11 years of marriage. An old flame who's never quite lost interest is re-surfacing. I don't want to even see him if this is not a good match because I know the attraction will be strong. I don't want to go down a road that will lead to heartache for both of us. Are we a good match? My DOB is 20Aug70 2am, his 14May68 1:50am. Any advice would be welcomed. Thanks!
    LoriAngelConnectio Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2003, 05:17 PM
    I would be happy to help you. Check out my site! LoriAngelConnectio
    kking46 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2003, 08:16 PM
    Hi My name is Francine, and I have been doing psychic and Tarot readings for over 20 yrs. This is a gift that me and my sister have. I can give you the answer that you need. I have a website. Go to http://www.askfrancine.com and I will answer any question that you may have.

Francine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old flame won't die [ 4 Answers ]

HI, I am, but not strongly, precognitive and an empath, however; when it comes to anything about myself I am clueless! So, I am hoping that a stronger psychic can tell me something. I dated a guy for a year and a half starting when I was 16. I know everyone's says it's "puppy" love at that...

Old Flame Still Burning? [ 2 Answers ]

Bumped into an old flame at the weekend, she seemed pleased to see me and introduced me to her friend/boy friend, I'm not sure which, with fondness or so it seemed. It was a real shock to see her and I didn't really say much, in fact I was a little cold. I left the club shortly after as I...

Old Flame.. Or Two Flames [ 5 Answers ]

It's weird that one night could change what I think... just in 4 hours... Last night, I called one of my exs, Josh, where he gave me confindence to break up with David because I wasn't happy. Today would've been a month, too. When I broke up with David, David said, "I gotta go, my friend's one...

Flame on! [ 4 Answers ]

Please HELP. I'm having a problem with my furnace rather it's my thermostat it's no responding to the temperature. I replcae it with a new one and it's still the same the second I turn power on the flame and fan blower turns on.What could it be. The wring it's only two wires. W and r.

Old flame? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to get an old boyfriend out of my head. I think of him often even though I am with someone. I felt like we were like best friends. Things just didn't work out though. Any ideas? Will I ever see him again? Does he think of me? Or is this all in my head?

View more questions Search