Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2004, 08:32 AM
    Marital reading
    Can I have a reading on my relationship with my husband please?
    DolphinDream Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2004, 11:31 AM
    Marital reading
    Your husband right now is going through a self-searching process. He has isolated his inner-self from everything and everyone. Though he might make it look normal and usual to the outter world, he is lost in the dark inside of him, asking who he is and what he is doing and why he is here.
    It is not a right time for you to ask for attention or love from him. He also seems will be in that zone for quite a while. You will find he simply not there for you. If you could send him lots of love and light, in the meantime, pray and wait. There really not much you could do. He has to do it himself.
    I know it doesn't sound fun at all, however, it is also a right time for your own self-discovery. It is absolutely okay to check on your own inner-child and love only YOU.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre-Marital Relations [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3 years now, we have lived on the same college campus for this amount of time so our relationship has been very close-knit. We love each other to death, but he have one huge difference that hurts the relationship. She wishes to save sex for marriage and I...

Marital home inheritance law [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am married to my present husband since 4 years. We live in California.He has 2 grown up children from his past marriage. My question is , Will the home we live in still belong to me in the event of my spouse passing away? OR do his kids also have a share in our home. P.S we live ion this...

On Tax Marital Status. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello AMHD, I am married and have a kid of one year old. I came to US on Aug 2005 on H1 visa. My family got their H4 visa's on Dec 2005 and they came to US on Feb 2006. Now my question is What is My Tax Marital Status? Can I claim my wife and kid are dependent on me? Thanks Pro

What will be my taxable marital status [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am married 2 yrs back.I am living in usa since may'2005 along with my wife.I have received my w2 form where it has been stated as Single.I have asked my employer to change that and sent them a new w4 form.My wife does not have any income and she does not have any social security number...

Marital problem [ 3 Answers ]

Dear seer.. My husband, daughter and I relocated to another state. Our initial plans are not going as we thought and now we are having marital problems. I left something out, but perhaps you can figure it out and enlighten me as to what I should do to solve this dilema. Thank you ...

View more questions Search