Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flicka11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Upcoming Trip
    I am wondering if anyone can shed some light on my situation. I have been in a relationship (not a conventional one) for about 8 years now. We've had our ups and downs, but my feelings have never been in doubt or waivered. Over the past year, he has changed. I am not sure of his feelings... everyday seems different. I am taking a trip to see this person and wanted to know what my trip holds in store for me? I wanted to know if there is anything I should be aware of. What are his feelings for me? My dob 18/04/72, his 31/07/65.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 2, 2009, 04:55 AM

Im sorry but nobody can answer this for you. They may try to, but be very careful as what you listen to. Unfortunately the only thing you can do is to go and visit him and sit down and talk about how you feel and tell him that you feel he's changed, and if so ask him if he knows how he feels about you and if there is any future together.

Good Luck
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2009, 11:21 AM

In numerology:
    Five + Five: An unusual lifestyle with passion and drama. Avoid needless jealousy!

In astrology:
    Unless both practice compromise, there will be conflict. Leo thrives on attention and affection.Taurus naturally dishes out. Taurus often tolerates being dominated by Leo. Until, one day, the worm turns. Leo's big ideas can be disturbing to the conservative Taurus. When this twosome are putting each other through their passionate paces in the beautiful boudoir they couldn't be happier.Things will be torrentially torrid and tactile and stunningly sensuous. After all, Taurus is the sign of passion and Leo is one of the two signs of amour, so this cupid couple will find ecstasy and fantastic fulfillment in each other's arms.

There's only one problem.The moment they climb out of bed and descend from their emotional to the real world, everything can start to go woefully wrong, because they just refuse to see each other's point of view. They can both be intransigent and neither will give in to the other one.You see,they're both fixed signs.

Taurus is stubborn and Leos believe that they're right and they won't alter their original opinion no matter what you do or say. So, if these argumentative amourettes want their relationship to work, they've got to look in a dictionary to discover the meaning of all sorts of words, like compromise, diplomacy and flexibility.Otherwise, they'll find that words like love and loyalty don't mean much any more. Though they'll both keep plodding on with their partnership.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Upcoming knee surgery [ 8 Answers ]

I'm about to have some major knee reconstructive surgery. My dr. is very good and the best around town (I've asked around a lot). But he doesn't have the best bedside manner and doesn't do a good job at answering questions completely. I pretty much tore my ACL and all other ligaments but 2. ...

Our upcoming war with Pakistan [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: We ARE going after the bad guys INSIDE Pakistan. The Pakistani military, who may BE the bad guys, are shooting at us. When they hit us, what are we going to do? They HAVE nukes, you know. Why didn't we go in there when it was run by our ally? excon

Upcoming Eviction [ 4 Answers ]

This may sound sneaky and underhanded but it is a reality that I needed to do. This is in California and have lived here for many years. I am going to be evicted soon because I can no longer pay the rent. (They increased it by 400 dollars from 1130 to 1530 dollars). I am broke at the moment but...

Need Suggestions for my own upcoming magazine [ 1 Answers ]

As some of you know, I am a freelance female Model. I am 23 yrs of age not married (sucks), no kids and no boyfriend and do Capoeira. Lol, just had to add the Kicking peoples a**'s part in there. Yes, very in shape. I've been working hours upon hours upon hours on my very own magazine. This...

Collection case upcoming [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a bad debt that was turned over to a collection agency. They got a judgement against me, but I got it vacated because they had not served me papers and fabricated a signature on the documents. What I would like to know is if I should try to settle this out of court (in two weeks) or...

View more questions Search