Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WEsamloo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 08:40 AM
    Dreaming about bugs
    New to the site and accidentally posted my question in the answer section :eek:

I had a dream last night about large flying roach like bugs. It started with my neighbour pointing out some hornets flying in and out of an opening in my garage. When I looked closer, there were hundreds, except they were more like flying roaches, only longer and with attitude! I felt frantic that they were going to swarm the rest of my house. I'm quite certain my neighbour was in the dream because we were talking on my front yard that night. What's even more interesting is that my sister had a dream about bugs the same night and I was in her dream. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2009, 07:16 PM

Dreaming about bugs usually means you are worried about something. Since the bugs were swarming you may be feeling overwhelmed about something.
    WEsamloo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 08:35 PM

Yeah makes sense. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I dreaming about bugs? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I am a 26 year old Army veteran living in Kansas with my wife and two kids. I will be separating from the military in early march. Ive been having this weird dream all my life about these weird bugs some huge some small. And I am always in some abonded house when I am surrounded by them. Any...

Still Dreaming of Her [ 5 Answers ]

So I've been broken up for over 6 weeks and I am still having dreams about her all the time. Nothing bad, mostly they are about us hanging out, still broken up, and me trying to talk to her about it. Or we are hanging out having a good time, and then I say something like why aren't we together...

Bad Dreaming [ 7 Answers ]

How to you change what you dream? For the past 2 months I have been dreaming of scary things, such as me being killed in many ways. I wake up at least 4 times a night sweating and breathing really really hard. The dreams seem stupid when I think about them, but when you believe your living them it...

Dreaming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can any psychics here offer dream interpretation? I've been getting loads of vivid and mixed dreams and I'd love some help figuring out what messages, if any, are trying to be communicated. Thanks heaps

View more questions Search