Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xbox360 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2009, 04:31 PM
    Can anyone guide me
    I was born on 11 12 1982 I'm female can anyone tell me my near future please I've had readings before thank you x
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 10:26 PM

Xbox born in '82.

As a renound psychic I can tell you this.

You keep doing what your doing you'll be getting what you've been getting. If you seek change. Change.

If you want more of my insight I will be more than glad to help... there is a small fee...okay. It's quite large actually. You may need to get a loan.

Don't rely on what people tell you. You're the only one that should direct your life, if not you will be taken advantage of and live a life you don't want to live.

Sara
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 10:54 PM

Hi, xbox360!

And, what has been stated by psychics in the other readings that you've had, please?

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2009, 03:41 PM

Well this is only partical since we don't have your birth name.

Your path is along the lines of research, investigation and mental analysis. This includes meditation and introspection. Your opportunities will often be brought to you without having to go get them. The manifestation of those opportunities tend to have something in common with quiet places away from bustle and confusion.

You work well with theories and fundamentals, seeking wisdom and hidden truths. When you use your own ideas and judgment, dedication, and scientific attitude, along with your intuition, your decisions will enable you to reach your goals.

You can be alone without feeling lonely. You respect intelligence and are continuously accumulating knowledge for yourself. You have an intense reasoning capacity.

Others will perceive you as having more warmth and less aloofness when you balance your knowledge and its pursuit with compassion and human sensitivity. That combination inspires wisdom.

This is your year for personal reflection and perfection, a year of introspection. You feel like analyzing everything you have been and are doing. You think about beauty, love, perfection, and what life is all about.

You spend a good deal of time alone, getting acquainted with yourself and your new inner power. This year you gain a better understanding of your emotions and your spiritual nature. Take time out to rest, study, read, and travel, and to look at life from a different angle. Find outlets for personal creative expression.

Next year is a year of achievement, your year to make great strides in business, employment, promotions, monetary compensation, and/or the accumulation of possessions. It is your harvest time.

You feel ambition stirring, a desire to better your financial condition. To accomplish this, it is necessary to be businesslike, efficient, and practical all year.

Many opportunities present themselves. To gain your rewards, move forward in a businesslike manner and with sustained effort. Your state of mind, mental capacity, education, experience, and self-confidence are all part of your success and financial advancement.

You feel desire to make a special effort to improve or bring to a successful conclusion some of the ideas and dreams of the past years. This is a year of action. Place your abilities on the market with a sense of self-confidence and authority.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2009, 07:38 AM

I'm not a reader that is your numerology for your birth date.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Really need someone to guide me. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had a break up with my guy like 25 days back.. he used to wish me luck for my exams in between.. and on 21st this month I went for party and he knew I'm going for party.. he started calling me that time.. I didn't answer.. and later on I messaged that we decided not to talk so.. he said...

I need a how to guide [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this great guy just started dating, but I'm his first girlfriend and I haven't had very many boyfriends so were both kind of noobs at the whole deal. Im just wondering How to french kiss, considering neither of us have experience.

View more questions Search