Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrea_louise Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 09:31 PM
    I don't know if the readings I get seem genuine
    I like getting a reading done every now and again by using a different psychic, but on more than one occasion I have been told that in a past life I was cursed and this curse is still upon me and I have been unlucky in love. They would ask me for extra money to remove the curse but I always say no. They say I won't find love because of this curse.
    I have been in a few relationships, but I still wonder if the tarrots are true as I haven't been in relationship in quite awhile.
    I don't believe in curses or reincarnation but the whole thing terrifies me! Should I believe the tarrot cards or is the whole thing a scam to get more money out of me?
    Sahi444 Posts: 29, Reputation: 0

May 12, 2009, 11:50 PM

Have u gone to many psychics? If all of them have the same thing to say, umight as well take a chance once
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 13, 2009, 06:14 AM

It may be a new psychic scam.
    I don't believe in reincarnation but I do believe that we can have curses on us through various things but the best way to break a curse, of this type, is find different ways of doing things that work better for you. Improve your lifestyle and get direction in your life.
    I really don't think a psychic doing some curse removal words over you will fix anything any better than you can do it yourself. If they 'remove' the curse and you don't have goals, direction and whatever else you are lacking then you aren't going to attract the right guy anyway. You need to also be in the right places at the right times. Listen to your inner self.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 13, 2009, 06:22 AM

If it was a person with a true gift. For one Tarot cards would not be needed. People who are true sensitives will pick up on your feelings and your energy and would, could be able to share insights to your future. The only future that can be determined is by yourself.

If you did not believe in reincarnation and past lives why then is this thought so terrifying of a curse.

There is no such thing as curses in past lives and it following you here. IT IS A MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SCAM. Ignore it.

Many real true people who are sensitives to not use the gift for personal gain or financial gain. I think your looking at completely the wrong people and places for a reading.

I also feel that you need to trust your feelings more then you have in your past. You need to share yourself with others without holding anything back.

You might go through many different relationships but it is about learning and growing.

Learn and love. No matter how long or short certain relationships are, there is no curse.

Joe
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 17, 2009, 04:13 AM

This is one of the biggest scams going! The old 'scare tactics' you have a curse on you, you need to come back and pay me more money to lift the curse off you! These people are not genuine psychics, so don't fall for it. Anybody asking you for money and telling you there's a curse or they see something bad happening to get you to go back, is a con. Please just ignore it!! And stop going to see them. A true psychic, medium will not do this, they will charge you at the end of the reading and will also tell you how much its going to be before they start. Most genuine readers will not take your money if your not happy with your reading.

This may help

Fair and Honest readings
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2009, 05:41 AM

Stop giving your money to these people. The only damage that can be caused by a so called curse is the damage you do to yourself in believing this stuff. I suggest that you take up relaxation and meditation and learn all there is to know about yourself from that. It needn't be complicated. A simple meditation of sitting quietly alone for ten or fifteen minutes a day counting softly to yourself or repeating a mantra or affirmation. This is not an airy-fairy activity this is the most powerful technique you can use to get to know yourself. Learn to become more self-aware, trust your own instincts and intuition and you will know your own future. Read up on personal and spiritual growth. You don't have to be a religious person to benefit from these things. Look within, you are a wonderful, complete human being just as you are.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 19, 2009, 03:13 AM

Some very wise words from Bluerose :)
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

May 24, 2009, 06:52 PM

They are not genuine, they are crap. Stop giving your hard earned money to these liars take control of your own choices and actions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

I need a true psychic on this! [ 11 Answers ]

Well there is this female who I really love we were best and close friends until a lot of things happen on her side of behalf last year and it really took her down for a count for a min but I always been on her side but the killing part about it was it felt like she was not caring more about me...

Free psychic readings? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, in new here. I hopeing some one can give me a reading or point in the direction of someone who can. It concerns the health of my son. Please mail me or leave a link Thanks in advance for any help.

Why are these readings and not 110? [ 13 Answers ]

I have taken the experts advice and borrowed a digital multimeter. I tested the red wires and they read 54.9, the 2 white with the black wire was 0 and the 2 black were 54.9. So with having 2, 3 way switches, if I connect the blue to the black which is the light and the black to the red, and the...

Psychic readings [ 80 Answers ]

Psychic,tarot,and love readings by maria One reading will convince you that I am the psychic you have been looking for. Contact me now for advice and answers in all areas of life of such as love,marriage,career,health,family,etc.thank you and godbless

View more questions Search