Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misshar Posts: 12, Reputation: -3

Dec 18, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Answers for niece
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My niece is a drug addict can anyone please tell me if her life is ever going to turn around I really have a bad feeling she is going to end up dead real soon and I can't shake this feeling. Her dob is 7/29/88 she is 20 years old and a leo Anything anyone can give me would be great.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Dec 19, 2008, 01:24 AM

I know it is hard seeing someone you love fighting a serious illness or adversity and not knowing what the future will bring. Wishing you could know the future is understandable.

A better question than "Is her life ever going to turn around?" is "What can I do for her that is in the highest good of all?" The beginning and end of the answer to the second question is that you can pray for her, and find peace in your own life around your love for her. But between the beginning in prayer and the end in prayer, there may be some things you will choose to do in the middle, whether it be interacting with her to help her or just acting to help yourself in your anxiety for her. Would you like some help with the details of that? If you would like me to do something like a Tarot reading for you, I could do that.

Blessings to you in this difficult time.

Alder
    misshar Posts: 12, Reputation: -3

Dec 19, 2008, 01:49 AM

Thank you a tarot reading would be great. I actually was going to ask how you said is she going to turn her life around I don't know why I didn't I just have bad feeling I think that's why. But I have done all that I could it's hard when she don't want the help herself I know I can't want it for her. But Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My niece needs to be in school [ 7 Answers ]

What measures am I able to take as a aunt. My niece is 6 years old and she has never been enroled in school and I want to know if there is anything I can do to place her in school.

My dear niece [ 1 Answers ]

I filed for custody of my niece and now my sister is willing to sign over her rights to me does the father have to as well and how do I do all this with out the lawyers??

19 month old niece. [ 8 Answers ]

My sister has a 19 month old daughter. The baby's father has bought about 6 packs of pampers,2 dresses and one toy for her. My sister is still dating the guy,but he wants out. He keeps threating her saying he will get custody of the baby since he makes more money.He is also Bipolar and refuses to...

Ny niece and nephew [ 1 Answers ]

My niece and nephew were taken away from their parents and arenow living with a foster family while the investigation continues. What rights do I have as the aunt? What do I do to get them out of the system and in my care? A friend told me about foster parent training; how do I go about starting...

Niece is ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a relationship with my niece we have been close for about 4 yrs or more , since I met my boyfriend and I have plans with him she gets so mad she sends me hateful ,mean text messages that are so upsetting I get depressed for a week or two at a time. She says that I don't care and she...

View more questions Search