Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimijam66 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 10:02 PM
    Need a psychics insight
    Hi. I am currently stuck... I am not sure what it is about me and or the energy around me that keeps causing me to hit the same wall over and over again. My energy seems to be leaking out of me and I don't understand why. I am looking for a qualified psychic to give me guidance. Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:07 PM

Hi, jimijam66!

What specifically is going on that you feel like your hitting "the same wall over and over again", please?

Thanks!

Nov 1, 2008, 10:19 PM

Thanks for asking... I will try not to be too vague. On the one hand I have found a spiritual belief system that on an intellectual level works for me. Buddhism, quantum, remote viewing etc. all resonate within in me as both obvious and true. But I can't seem to connect it all with my heart... meaning I just cannot really find my purpose other than a vague notion that I am to help people.
    I will give you a concrete example. For twenty years I worked in a field that I was really passionate about. I have been out of that particular field for about five years and am completely lost with no idea where to go next. Going back is not an option
    Another example. I was clean from alkie and chemicals for many years. Two years ago I had a 3 month blow out that hurt and scared people dear to me. I am stuck in shame and guilt.

Nov 1, 2008, 10:32 PM

Also... the basic psychology of the situation seems kind of obvious... yet it seems like something else is blocking me too... thanks for your help!
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Well, we can't undo what has happened in the past, and we should try to remember the lessons that learned from the past. However, what's happened in the past really shouldn't be something that we should feel guilty about forever but rejoice in the good lessons that we leaned from the mistakes that we made.

Everyone has the ability to move on, if they choose to...

What was the field in which you were employed, please?

Thanks!

Nov 1, 2008, 10:41 PM

I spent most of my adult life in the music industry. I worked for a major recording label for about ten years and then was a regional manager for a music chain for another ten or so. Much of the work I did I would have done for free as the music was always a major passion. Getting well compensated was just icing. I went back to college to study mathematics (another passion) when I left that biz but have been unable to finish that due to a variety of circumstances. Most of my energy has been consumed by my relationships and with trying to sort out my big bang two years ago.
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:49 PM

You and I would appear to have quite a lot in common, especially about the music thing! Please click on the following link to see a little bit of information about me.

Clough
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Please don't continue to dwell on the past. Everyone makes mistakes! I tend to dwell on things that I've done in the past also. I guess you might call in ruminating. It can be very hard for a person to force themselves out of doing that.

Are you retired now?

I do look forward to further dialogue with you!

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2008, 04:43 PM

Clough is right you can not dwell in the past. Also you have to look at the past in a constructive way like what good did you learn that you can use to move on?
    I have been through way too much craziness and have not been able to get my life anywhere in the past no matter how hard I have tried. Yet I realize that most everything I have been through is to teach me something and make me a stronger person.
    I have been working on getting all the negative (bad luck) things out of my life and work toward a future for the past few years and am only beginning to feel I am starting to get it together to move on to where ever it is I need to be.
    One thing you have to do is be open and not limit yourself yet also you have to be careful that you don't go for something that looks good but my not be meant for you.
    Like I use to help people just because they had a need and I wanted to do good for others but I learned that we aren't meant to help people just because we see a need but help them when we know it is meant for us to.
    Basically the same as not being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Same with the places we live and the jobs we choose. If we are not where we are meant to be when we are meant to be then we are basically 'out of God's will" and usually not getting our fullest blessings. Like I can think that I should help a single mom by taking her to the store but I shouldn't and it goes bad some how like she steals or my car breaks down. Then there are times that I should help and everything falls in place and things work together for the good and I feel blessed even if I didn't get anything in return. Sart by learning to discern and ask yourself questions like does it work toward long term goals, is it positive energy or negative?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Nov 4, 2008, 03:45 PM

Have you tried Julia Cameron's book, The Artist's Way? You might find that one helpful. Lots of musically/artistically talented people carry around pretty powerful psychic/creative energies in their souls. Sometimes that energy gets out of balance and, as you eloquently put it, "big bang." That's a good term, by the way. Remember that the big bang was the start of a whole new universe of possibilities. ;)

I also like how you described beliefs that speak to you intellectually, but not at a heart level. Most people are so out of touch with their heart level (dare I use the term heart chakra?) that they don't even realize when their beliefs are dead from the neck down. Experience your spirituality in what you do, not in what you think. I'm guessing you experience(d) your spirituality through your music, that it was a way of non-verbal prayer, of getting in touch with the Divine Oneness without having to get caught up in a bunch of words and beliefs that have to make logical sense.

Sometimes you have to be willing to ask the Universe to show you the path for what some folks call a vision quest. Vision quests are traumatic. That's the whole point. To those around you it may look like a breakdown. In a way, that's what it is. But it doesn't involve substance abuse (or substance use, at all--leave the entheogenic herbs for folks like Michael Harner).

On the strength of the hunch that "it takes one to know one," I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are someone who finds meaning in life in creativity. Music, or math for that matter, is a wonderful way to channel creativity. Maybe for you, that is the path. Or maybe it is the path that leads to the path, that at some point you go on to something deeper or beyond music and math. About seven years ago I gave up calling myself a writer and said, "I'm just going to be creative. I'm going to explore the human soul." I didn't have a game plan for it, I just declared it. Needless to say, the Universe quickly kicked me out of my little hobbit hole and sent me on all kinds of wild adventures.

Blessings on your journey!

Alder
    djembefola Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 09:31 PM

Hi,
    I just wanted to ask, are you feeling all right physically? i.e no stomach/gut problems or diarrhoea for example?
    If you do then do not worry!! Should this be the case, it is important, however, that you tell your doctor about your history with chemicals and explain your symptoms i.e energy levels dropping.
    I do hope that you are actually smiling and feeling well with no need for more advice. I am not a real psychic either but some times can be quite intuitive - unfortunately I can also be very wrong at times (just to instill confidence) really though what I am saying is coming from a genuine knowledge and concern. Wishing you uplifting moods and future contentment wherever you turn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any psychics? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, what I wanted to ask is does anyone actually think psychics are real? If so please leave me your opinion also if there are any psychics on this site feel free to change my opinion because I'm not quite sure about the wholw psychic thing. :D

Psychics here? [ 2 Answers ]

Any psychics online? I would really like a reading.

Psychics? [ 69 Answers ]

Is it wrong to consult a psychic? What about looking up horoscopes?

View more questions Search