Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    They_r_here123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Can comeone hellp with getting rid of a ghost who hurts me.
    Lately I have notice cold spots, my dogs going crazy and everything of signs of a ghost or (spirit). When I wake up at night I have markings on my arms and legs and my ankle and wrists, like hand marks. How can I get the spirit to stop. Help.
    Armygirl80 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2008, 04:29 PM

If this were happening to me, I would get ahold of paranormal investigators and get connected with a church. This is serious and if it is physically harming you then it's already dangerous:( Please seek help!
    God bless you
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Nov 25, 2008, 09:46 PM

Get a white cotton rope long enough to go around your whole bed. Run it through a gold ring (like one you would put on your finger, for instance), then lay it all the way around your bed and tie the ends in a square knot. Also light a white candle and put it close to your bed. One of those candles in a glass container would be good, so you could leave it burning and sleep through the night without worrying that it would burn down and set your house on fire.

You could do any ritual that works for you in connection with the rope trick--sprinkle it with holy water or smudge it with sage or knot crystals into it. Do what works for you. The important thing is the intention--you need to strongly visualize that you are wrapping yourself and your room in white light, so that only a spirit holding the highest, best intention for you can get through it.

Once you have established a good, solid circle of integrity for yourself, you can be present in that and speak to this spirit from a place of strength, finding out what it is and what it wants. It may not be anything nasty. Maybe it's just trying to get your attention the only way it can think of.

Blessings.
    MoNkEyGrRl51298 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 06:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    Get a white cotton rope long enough to go around your whole bed. Run it through a gold ring (like one you would put on your finger, for instance), then lay it all the way around your bed and tie the ends in a square knot. Also light a white candle and put it close to your bed. One of those candles in a glass container would be good, so you could leave it burning and sleep through the night without worrying that it would burn down and set your house on fire.

You could do any ritual that works for you in connection with the rope trick--sprinkle it with holy water or smudge it with sage or knot crystals into it. Do what works for you. The important thing is the intention--you need to strongly visualize that you are wrapping yourself and your room in white light, so that only a spirit holding the highest, best intention for you can get through it.

Once you have established a good, solid circle of integrity for yourself, you can be present in that and speak to this spirit from a place of strength, finding out what it is and what it wants. It may not be anything nasty. Maybe it's just trying to get your attention the only way it can think of.

Blessings.
    I like how you think

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

There is a angry ghost in my room and he hurts me [ 15 Answers ]

There is a ghost in my room, I can sometimes see his shadow and at night when I'm sleeping I can see a clear vision of him in my dreams.he says his name is ben.please help me I don't know what 2 do 2 get rid of him.me and my friends tried doing a séance and politely asking him to leave but that...

I don't understand this can comeone show me how to do it? [ 1 Answers ]

Job costing, normal and actual costing. Anderson Construction assembles residential houses. It uses a job-costing system with two direct-cost categories (direct materials and direct labor) and one indirect-cost pool (assembly support). Direct labor-hours is the allocation base for assembly...

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

Hellp! I Need Hellp With My Dreams Can any one hellp me? [ 3 Answers ]

Kay I really neeed help with theses dreams I keep having every nigh about the perfect guy this is the dream I had last night about him... Last Night I HAd A Dream About the Perfect guy AGAIN but this time I set him up with my friend and their date was in this back yard and my cuzin Willam and me...

View more questions Search