Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpme2020 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 02:37 AM
    I feel so embarrassed
    I feel 16 all over again, I am so upset over this break up I'm ashamed of myself for the way I'm behaving, I'm fine most of the time but it's like all the sudden it hits me and I lose it and send stupid emails pathetic and sad emails and texts that even more pathetic... they go unanswered and then I feel like a bigger loser, I'm desparte I don't even know what for, I'm scared to be alone I'm scared to be without him. Is there any hope at all for us? I know he wasn't exsactly perfect but who is? And niether was I I'm not perfect myself, So if there really is a pychic on here will you tell me if there is any hope? Why can't I shake this? I shook off a bad man before, why not him? Was everyone right? If there is no hope, will he at least regret it later? :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 02:43 AM

Hi, helpme2020!

Yes, there might be hope. However, it will depend on the choices that you make as to how you communicate. You have no control over how another person will act, that is their choice. But, you do have control over the things that you will do because of the choices that you will make.

You have mentioned electronic communications of some kind with this person. Would you please tell me about the personal voice or in-person communications that you make with him?

Thanks!
    novak Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 02:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, helpme2020!

Yes, there might be hope. However, it will depend on the choices that you make as to how you communicate. You have no control over how another person will act, that is their choice. But, you do have control over the things that you will do because of the choices that you will make.

You have mentioned electronic communications of some kind with this person. Would you please tell me about the personal voice or in-person communications that you make with him?

Thanks!
    He has got it right
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 02:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by novak View Post
    he has got it right
    Thanks, novak! :)

Just waiting for a response from her here now...

Oct 6, 2008, 03:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Thanks, novak! :)

Just waiting for a response from her here now...
    Well I am across the country since the breake up 6 weeks ago I thought that would do the trick, the last ime we saw eache was the day before I left 3 weeks ago, we sat and talked he seemed responsive he said he loved me he kissed me he held me, we talked keeping the door open but things were so bad, I came to pck up my things to put in storage, he aid he had to go but that I didn't have to leave to stay if I wanted but had a early mornig flight had to get my things out, We had breaknup good bye sex, he left told me to stay there we were there for about and hour and a half, he lft for a fiveminutes and then came back but I left I had to go we said good by as friends, but when I called him the next day when I landed he was short and mean and told me no o cal or text him, then a couple weeks later he called and asked how I was, I was feeling good that day so I was short with him. Then I texted and called no answer then he text to say hi I responed sent multiple text but no response, we have friends in common and they said he has been by but no one mentions me to him he doesn't talk about it. I sent an email yesterday syaing how I elt t give us another try no response, He still pays my phone bill he hasn't cut it off or changed any passwords for our accounts which are no his since I left everything behind and ran, does that mean anything I figure if he didn't care he would have cut everything right sad huh holding on to and ray of hope I guess I know I'm kind of crazy now I wasn't this way though I swear. There's a person in his life who I feel making things worse but I guess every broken hearted girl thinks that right, in this case his close friend but I don't it's because he hates me or even likes me I think it's something else I think so he can take advantage of him, am I right? Help:confused:
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 03:49 AM

Are you across the country by your choice or because of work or another situation, please?

Please keep answers brief. It's best that way in order to help folks to sort things out here.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 04:14 AM

Okay, I can see that you're no longer logged onto the site, helpme2020. I do welcome the opportunity to discuss your situation with you. Hopefully, we will be on the site at the same time again soon. Also hopefully, others might come along to address your question.

Oct 6, 2008, 04:27 AM

No here by choice, I was so hurt by the situation I picked up and left. I despartly want him back. I left him it was a huge mistake I think now he seems done with me.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 04:40 AM

I would like to have some of my ex's back from the past also. But, for some reason or another, things didn't work out. Do some of them still love me and me them? Yes. Have they and also me gone on to love others? Yes. Is that okay to move on and also to love others even though you might still love someone from the past? Yes.

It's okay...

How old are you and how old is he, please?

It would be helpful to know that.

Thanks!

Oct 6, 2008, 06:10 AM

I'm 26 he is 30 been togather 5 years

Oct 6, 2008, 06:12 AM
    I just feel I can't do this I really feel I can't this is just so horriable I can't even wrap my brain around it never thought it would happen thought we would spend our lives togather thought he was the one this just can't be
    Swagga Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 11:40 PM

If this is how you feel do everything you can to make it work. Even if it means going back down to see him. Explain to him what you're feeling and if he's the one he will understand or try to make an effort to understand. I hope things work out for you. Relationships are hard but the only way to see if there's hope is if you put yourself out there and look for the answers and try to rebuild your relationship.

Oct 13, 2008, 12:19 PM

I tried everything, I am letting go But thank you for all your answers, I can't face him because if and when he regects me I woun't be able to take, I have to find a way to be happy, If he loved me he would have answered my calls , my letters my emails my texts, I did everyhting I could but I have to let go at this point, it's been two months almost and I'm only hurting myself at this point. If there as such a thing as a pychic out there will you let me know my out come on this? Please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He is embarrassed over our age difference [ 11 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for 4 years with a man who is 12 years my junior. I just turned 40 this past July and he is 28. We have had our share of ups and downs but the main issue that keeps resurfacing is his problem with our age difference. When we first met he knew how old I was and that I...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

View more questions Search