Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LillysPad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 10:49 AM
    She's Destroying my Life
    I don't know what to do... I need answers! I've been in a relationship for almost 8 years and I'm reaching my complete mind body and soul breaking point... We split for a while like 2 months maybe less and he was seeing this girl who is obsessed with him... well I found a message she sent to my husbands friend talking about onces she's done telling him what she needs to tell him he might want to jump out a bridge and that she needs to tell him something impt. So the 1st thing that came to my mind was that she was pregnant I decided to call her and ask her and she won't give me an answer... she's tourmenting me and I tried to just talk to her woman to woman not yelling cursing her or putting her down in anyway and she still would not give me an answer and tells me talking to her is going to get me nowhere... I know that it will hurt but I need to know... if she's pregnant I could not accept him anymore... I'm filled with depression and anxiety! How could I know if she's pregnant?? Can I go to a Tarot and find out??
    Ps. He keeps telling me no... but I think its b.c he's scared he will loose everything with me which is very true
    I need help and don't know where to turn anymore...
    mommyv Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Sep 27, 2008, 06:22 PM

Well I don't think there's anything you can do. If he's not going to put her out of his life then you have to deal with it or get out now. Which honestly is probably what she wants, but if I were you, I'd tell him her or me because this is rediculos! You can't make her talk to you, you are her enemy because you have what she wants my dear and you obviously have trust issues with your man. I don't know, sounds like a mess I'd bail on.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 08:02 PM

There is no fortune teller that will know, you need to look at this relationship on its own merits, it sounds like it is one that needs to be left alone

Sep 28, 2008, 06:39 PM

How exacly do I leave it alone after 8 years and a baby... if it were that easy I wouldn't be going through this... thanks guys for your interest in my post

Sep 28, 2008, 06:40 PM
    I just feel so helpless and I fell like I deserve answers... I don't want to give her the satisfaction that she's destroyed us though its his fault as well

Oct 1, 2008, 09:57 PM

I love it when people say it's just not that easy- and it's not- I know first hand but I have to say something- after you get it over with and you get over it- it really was that easy. Just walk out the door, simple. Deal with the bull after you make that simple move.

Oct 1, 2008, 10:07 PM
    Sorry got carried away. Really, only you can decide how hard it's going to be. It was hard for me to leave for three years and he never cheated, but when it came to the point where it was me and my daughter's life or his- I picked ours instead because the life he was leading was never going to be anything more than what it was. Now it's been almost four and half years and he is still exactly the same- and I mean exactly! I was better off the instant I did it and I'll admit I had my doubts a few times but as time went on and he went through "impressing me stages" but never stuck with the "improvement" I moved on. Now I'm married and have a beautiful home with a beautiful family and a husband who honestly spoils me to death. My ex still lives with his parents, has never had a drivers license, and I call him the fast food king because he can't hold down a job and just bounces from one fast food joint to the next. Imagine where you could be in five years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does she really love me after almost 4 years? She's says she's reserved. [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry for the long story just been a long relationship. Im so confused I've now been with my well nearly 4 years. I met her when I was 24 and she was 18. Its been the perfect relationship. She is a university student and I sjustabout to finish up her degree and I think that's great. Ive been...

I Am destroying my relationship [ 8 Answers ]

My wife and I are married 5 years. In the beginning, she adored me, and I her. But, as I become stressed with a lot of work, the realities of married life, my step-son's teenage difficulties, and new baby, I found that I snapped a lot at her, became angry at small matters. How can I go about...

Destroying CD-ROMs [ 7 Answers ]

I have been going through all my ROMs trying to get all the stuff onto one or two disks and deleting multiple files that I have accuired. I have a pile of ROMs that I have all the stuff off that I want but don't have a shredder that is capabale of destroying them. Is there another way to destroy a...

Husbands addictions destroying our life [ 7 Answers ]

I would appreciate your advice on my problem. My husband & I have been married for 14 years and have 3 kids. The first few years of our marriage were very difficult as my husband had a cocaine & alcohol addiction & was unfaithful, using prostitutes when he was high. I’m not sure how I survived...

Rabbits destroying my garden [ 4 Answers ]

How can I keep rabbits from devouring my garden.. Thanks

View more questions Search