Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris223344 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Weird noises in my closet
    I have been hearing a lot of weird noises in my closet what I do
    MarrrecaAzul Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2008, 01:44 PM
    If I were you I would be very concerned about these noises. I recommend that you pour salt across the entire floor and pray like you've never prayed before... see if that helps.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 03:37 PM
    I do believe that it might be ghosts or spirits. But it could just as easily be a bird who fell in through a vent, or a mouse making a nest or a water pipe.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2008, 12:47 AM
    Yes, I agree! Look for the most logical and rational explanation first as to why the noises might be happening! How about investigating what they might be first before you or anyone else jumps to conclusions without first trying to find the source of the noises? What do the noises sound like, and when do they happen, please?

Thanks!
    In Sorrow Posts: 82, Reputation: 5

Aug 30, 2008, 09:38 AM
    It can be Mice, I have lots of mice in my apartment and they make a hell of a lot of noise. Mice is usually the culprit. However it can be the neighbor's next door and it sounds like your closet. Or it could be the house setteling at night and the wood creaks. If all of those have been ruled out, you could have beings from another demension as they tend to like to hide in closets and corners of the house. But I would first check out the mice before I jump to any conclusions on that.
    CHRISTOPHEROBIN Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Aug 30, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris223344
    i have been hearing a lot of weird noises in my closet what i do
    The first time I had seen a ghost it was in my brothers room.He was crying because the closet door kept opening up. I thought it was him or possibly the wind. The reason why I thought it was the wind is because the closet was the way to get up to the attic. When I went in his room the second time after closing the door myself I shut it again and laid in his bed with him. I was 5 years old at the time and he was 3.After falling asleep he started crying again and I woke up. He was white and I mean white from being scared. I looked at the closet door and there before me was an old lady that looked like she was in her late 90s with a dog on a thick chain leash that was broken. I had never been so scared in my life. I tried to scream for my parents but couldn't get out a sound. Ever since then neither my brother or I go in attics or even sleep in a room with a closet that leads to an attic.
    CHRISTOPHEROBIN Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Sep 1, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Im sorry I gave you goosebumps. I just tell the truth, sometimes it can be frightening.If it makes you feel better the ghosts had never touched me or my brother.I honestly don't believe that they can.My daughter sees ghosts a lot and told me that it is like a doublesidded mirror. You can see them, they can see you.Kind of hard to reach through a mirror and touch somebody,isn't it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird noises with avg [ 3 Answers ]

I downloaded the free version of AVG antivirus and now my computer makes a weird noise every so often, I'm assuming it has to do with avg. is there any way to turn off the sound effects on avg?

Closet Flange in weird waste pipe [ 3 Answers ]

In the process of redoing basement bathroom (new tile, new sink, etc) and when I took off the toilet, the old closet bolts sheared off - nice and rusty. Those old bolts were put right into the concrete. I have everything cleaned up to put in a new closet flange (4" twist-n-set), but it turns out...

Weird noises coming from Central AC [ 1 Answers ]

I apologize in advance because I am a complete idiot when it comes to anything remotely mechanical... so bare with me. :) I live in a building of condos where each unit has its own central heating/air unit. The unit is controlled by a single box on the wall, with one switch that controls...

Weird noises coming from heat pipes in the wall [ 1 Answers ]

I have absolutely no idea what type of heater/furnace I have in my house. Anyway, this is my second winter living in my new home. This winter has been especially cold. Recently, I was awakened in the middle of the night by the sounds of water flowing through pipes in the wall. I soon realized...

Weird Noises in Reverse [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about to be given a 1986 Chevrolet Cavalier 5-speed and the people that currently own it says when it is put into reverse it makes a clunk noise, but once the clutch is let off and power is transmitted the noise goes away. They thought it was the half shaft boots, but Advance said if that was...

View more questions Search