Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frezzy03 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2006, 06:24 PM
    Please I need a real psychics help here.
    Well I have known diis guy for a while about a year and half we've been friends about a year and half but late last year I started having feelings and I think he too then we started making out and you know all those stuff but no sex but smtimes he behaves cold and won't talk but the next min he could be real friendly , on Tuesday I went to his house and we had a fight because he's watching t.v instead of gisting/talkin to me and when I asked him whassup he started getting mad like he has smthing against me, please help I really do love him this is not a crush or smthing now we don't talk anymore because I don't want to be the first to talk to him he has not called till this moment and I really miss him but I want my pride, he was on my page before now he's no more there I don't know if its because of d fight ,we're taking a class together in summer, shld I still take it with him or change classes I miss him and love him he doesn't know that anyway but I come to really get close to him as a friend and lover please help mii, anyway as 4 my age I'm 20 and he's 22, I'm 04 /24/86 an he's 02/02/04, do you think I shld move on ar wait around because he'll be back, please tell me smthing...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2006, 05:52 AM
    Hi, frezzy,
    I am not a Psychic; don't pretend to be, and I'm not sure if one can predict what will happen in your case.
    But anyway, this boy is not interested in you. If he were, he would call you.
    Life is full of surprises, some good, some not so good. It's all in how we handle it.
    It's time to move on, find a boy who is just right for you. You will meet someone who repects, loves, cares for you, and wants to be with you. This boy is not he.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Apr 19, 2006, 11:02 AM
    I will say this time and again, what I feel from you is that you do not know yourself well enough to be in a relationship right now. Does it feel like you are often confused by men? Do you doubt yourself when you are in these situations?
    You need to leave this "playa" alone cause he will never be more than the easiest man he can be. You on the other hand need to push yourself to rise and go high. You have potential that can show you the world. But you have to make a commitment to stop hangin with these guys and start hanging with yourself.
    Trust me, this guy played with you for a little fun only, not anything real. He isnt smart enough to know real love. The only love this guy knows is for pot and maybe his mother. Am I close??

So go to that class and just ignore him. You have better things to do than worry over a man. If you can, go back to college on a grant. Make something of yourself so that in 5 years when you do see him again, and he is hanging with his sorry *** friends still a punk, you can turn his head and make him sweat. He will try to approach you but by then, you will be out of his reach. You are out of his reach right now, you just havent realized it yet.

Hypatia
    pnkster Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jul 24, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Hey pray this , this will help u May the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified throughout the whole world now and forever.
    Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for me. St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for me. St. Jude, Patron of Hopeless Cases, pray for me and grant this
    Favor I ask.
    (Say this prayer 9 times a day and for 9 consecutive days and publish on or after the ninth day.)
    Your request will be granted

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
    Holy Spirit, You who makes me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideal, You who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I, in this short dialogue, want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great material desires may be, I want to be with You and my loved ones in perpetual glory. Amen. Thank You for your love towards me and my loved ones.
    A person must pray this prayer 3 consecutive days without asking your wish. After the third day your wish will be granted no matter how difficult it may seem. Then promise to publish this dialogue as soon as your favor has been granted.

A PRAYER TO ST. JUDE
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, pray for us.
    Say this prayer nine times a day and your prayer will be answered. It has never been known to fail. Publication must be promised. Thank you.
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 09:58 PM

I have a list for these things but I'm not 100% psychic but it is not needed

He has probably some sort of psychological problems such as schitzophrenia or bipoilar disoder or some form of mania... or he's cheating and feels guilt best I can say is have a friend with you and take some time apart from him to see what you both want

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychics? [ 69 Answers ]

Is it wrong to consult a psychic? What about looking up horoscopes?

Any real psychics out there? Some advice needed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, If there are any real psychics out there, I could use some advice. I was dating someone last year and fell in love. He broke it off last winter, but I have a gut feeling that he may be back someday. My birthday is 1/8/65 and his is 6/30/64. Psychics , does anyone see him coming back...

I need help from psychics [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused and I am so curious to know how my partner is thinking about me, I want to go deep inside him because he isnot good at expressing his feelings.. can any good psychic here help? My birthdate is 27 January 1974 and his is 31 December 1977.. is that enough info for psychic to tell...

View more questions Search