Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marshmellowpuff Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Weird dreams
    For the last few nights I've been having the weirdest dreams about a person. Its not really about them but they keep entering my dreams. This sounds crazy but it feels like I love them. He is a very tall and thin with light brown hair and light brown eyes. Can anyone help please!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 11:11 AM
    It would depend on what the dream is about but basically dreaming about a stranger can represent different sides or unfamiliar aspects of your own personality. It could mean that you are happy and content with you.
    marshmellowpuff Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Well most of the scenery looked american. And I hugged him if that helps. But for a strange reason I feel like I know him. Like we are married. Yeah I know its weird.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Hugging symbolizes your loving and caring nature.
    I would guess it is saying something like you are a very content caring person and trusting your inner self (instincts)
    Possibly to finding your soul mate.
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 10:01 PM

Generally it could just be a dream or could be precognitive however don't stop looking for a guy just because of a dream...

If you dream of him again ask for a name

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird dreams [ 4 Answers ]

I've been having weird dreams lately. A couple of times I was in a plane crash. Just last night I dreamed part of my house was on fire. Not the entire house, just around me. I've also had dreams about my deceased brother. Those are just a few examples. Any ideas?

Weird Dreams [ 3 Answers ]

So I finnaly got a girlfriend, and she makes me a lot happier than any other girl I have ever been with, and that's good, because as some of you know my mom is deployed right now in afganistan. She will be there until december-ish. This is her second deyployment in the past year. And I have had a...

Weird dreams! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right section to post this in, but I had a weird dream that my house was haunted last night. I dreampt I was trying to get into my closet but the ghost kept closing my closet door, and it kept flickering with my lights, and when I looked out my patio door there was this...

Weird dreams [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having bizarre dreams (about once or twice a week for the past few weeks) where I go through a series of events when I get locked up with my school band and I fall in love with my band director. They aren't exactly nightmares, but I think they are just weird. I was told dream dictionaries...

Weird dreams that come true.but with a catch [ 5 Answers ]

Yo, Okay so sometimes I dream that my friend is always crying.usually over the phone or face to face.I use to think nothing of these dreams.come to find out,they have all come true... but she's not the one crying,its me!for example,once I dreamed that she called me on the phone and she wouldn't...

View more questions Search