Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2005, 09:11 AM
    Old Flame.. or Two Flames
    It's weird that one night could change what I think... just in 4 hours...

Last night, I called one of my exs, Josh, where he gave me confindence to break up with David because I wasn't happy. Today would've been a month, too. When I broke up with David, David said, "I gotta go, my friend's one the other line." But, then.. hours later he calls me back around 10pm.. almost to 11pm. I didn't answer.. my heart told me not to answer... so I didn't and I was talking to Josh for like 4 hours... we haven't talked in months.. and last night, we got to talking and suddenly my feelings I had for him opened last night.. n I told him everythin was bothering me and he was there for me and he told me what he thought about it.. n he always called me "Angel" and he did last night that's HIS nickname for me and he called me that last night... n I call him "Po Po" I told him I missed him and he agreed... and I feel like I'm having feelings for him like I did when we were together and friends.. there's just something that stays.. n he remembers like everything I've said to him especially when we were together like what I've always wanted or something like OUR songs... I was surprised.. but I don't know what to do.. I've thought about him all night.. all morning when I woke up.. n since I've talked to him I feel so... happy... n his definition of an ANGEL is someone BEAUTIFUL, someone who makes you HAPPY, HOnest, Smart; Intellectual... n he says I'm an angel.. that I'm his angel... Do you think it's wrong?? That I still have that flame or do you think it could willingly grow into two flames... or should I just step back that's what I'm doing..

He knows me too well and last night I finished his sentences and knew what he was thinking some weird things... but should I wait.. Do you think he remembers how it use to be between us.. do you think he feels little bit the same.. or should I just move on... or do anything??
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 23, 2005, 09:28 AM
    Anyone can call someone a few petnames and of course he remembers those good old days. That don't mean that love is in the air. I want to know more. Like come back and tell us how he treats you after that. Its up to you who you want to be with but last time you talked to us it seemed like he was just playing games with you. Please let poor David go. Your hurting the poor guy enough by leading him on. First you put all this josh stuff right up in his face and then you don't answer his call because of josh and that is just beyond cruel. No one should be treated badly just because you happen to love someone else. Im hoping that things work out for you and that maybe this josh character turns out allright.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Dec 23, 2005, 10:53 AM
    Got to Let it Burn
    I think that you have a variety of problems here but we will help you or at least try. My first suggestion is right along with crankiebabie let poor david go, I would recommend that you tell him that you are not ready to dive into another relationship and that you would like to remain friends if possible, tell him that you are not ready to commit to having a boyfriend and he should understand, if he doesn't than that is his problem at least you told the truth. As with josh I think you should confront him, I think you should get him on the phone and explain your situation. Tell him that you have been getting mixed signals and you want to define your relationship with him. If you do this I think you will find out if he wants to be a friend or a lover, and if he doesn't answer than let the guy go, if he can't state whether he wants you as a friend or a girlfriend only shows this guy's immaturity and lack of decisiveness. I think that your life will be a lot less stressful and more relaxed if you don't spend everywaking hour playing the what if game, and once you finally get this problem straightened out you can finally progress in your life not only as a person but as someone who wants a relationship. I wish you the best of luck and happy holidays,and always keep us informed. Good Luck.
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2005, 11:01 AM
    Yepp...
    Josh treats me like we are still going out kind of and that's how we became friends we were very understanding of each other.. n we're really good friends.. "I broke up with David" I wasn't happy.. and when he gave me my christmas present I cried because I saw someone else... n I told him and I told him I can't forget someone and he understands but he's like changing.. he doesn't like many of my friends and wants to beat them up and I can't stand that... he cries very often.. n he's too nice to me.. and I'm not use to that I'm use to a challenge... n I ain't happy.. it's like he doesn't suit me... he doesn't make me happy but I know he tries.. he just doesn't understand me.. also, josh isn't mean he's like a brother and jason is the one you think is cruel.. my heart told me not to answer the phone... I didn't feel right if I answered the phone and I just didn't feel right I was too much mad and worried what was going to happen and that I didn't feel like talking and I didn't feel right... my heart was telling me that but I was about to answer but I didn't know if I should.. Josh's a sweetheart he has his streak but we understand each other more and he knows what's on my mind and everything that's why we are good friends and plus, he protects me any way he can same with David but I just wasn't happy with David... so, I broke up wit him... he doesn't know about Josh... except that I called him last night and we're friends but that's all he never talked to him or anything... any thing more just ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 23, 2005, 11:10 AM
    Okay so go out with Josh.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Dec 23, 2005, 11:32 AM
    Well first congratulations on doing the right thing with david and not leading him on any more, however I still think that in the future you should be more direct on your own intentions that way you don't have to go back and fourth between people. I think that you should always considers the pro and cons when thinking about people you could potentially go out with. Also, it seems that josh is most likely going to be the right fit for you, but remember try to be very direct in your statements when you breaking up or asking someone out that way you both can be on the same page and there won't be any confusion, I know you didn't say anything about that however this is some advice that might help you avoid this situation in the future. Anyway, keep us posted in case new info arises and wish you the best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old flame won't die [ 4 Answers ]

HI, I am, but not strongly, precognitive and an empath, however; when it comes to anything about myself I am clueless! So, I am hoping that a stronger psychic can tell me something. I dated a guy for a year and a half starting when I was 16. I know everyone's says it's "puppy" love at that...

Flame on! [ 4 Answers ]

Please HELP. I'm having a problem with my furnace rather it's my thermostat it's no responding to the temperature. I replcae it with a new one and it's still the same the second I turn power on the flame and fan blower turns on.What could it be. The wring it's only two wires. W and r.

Old flame? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to get an old boyfriend out of my head. I think of him often even though I am with someone. I felt like we were like best friends. Things just didn't work out though. Any ideas? Will I ever see him again? Does he think of me? Or is this all in my head?

Compatibility with an old flame [ 2 Answers ]

Am recently separated after 11 years of marriage. An old flame who's never quite lost interest is re-surfacing. I don't want to even see him if this is not a good match because I know the attraction will be strong. I don't want to go down a road that will lead to heartache for both of us. Are...

View more questions Search