Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    All4Noah Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2008, 08:33 AM
    lexmark X125
    How do I make a setting for my printer lexmark X125 to make it only print in black. I have even removed the color cartridge... I've gone into the settings menu and I have to select Black and white every time I wan to print something and then it defaults back to color once that job is done. Any help here would be wonderful!!
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 09:57 AM
    Found this on Lexmark's website:

To print in black-only mode:

1. Go to Start, Settings, Printers (Windows XP: go to Start, Printers and Faxes).
    2. Right click on the Lexmark printer icon and select Properties.
    3. Click the Document Quality tab and select Black Only.
    4. Click on Apply and then OK. This should force black-only printing of all documents.

The way I found this is:
    1. Click on "Support"
    2. Click on "Technical Support"
    3. Entered "x125" in the "Search by Model" box
    4. Entered "how to print black only" in the "Search the KnowledgeBase" box
    5. Selected "How to Print, Scan, Fax, or Copy a Color Document in Black on the Lexmark X63/X125"

Hope this helps.
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexmark x75 [ 1 Answers ]

I can't install my all in one Lexmark x75, I can't find the CD installer.

Lexmark X2550 [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to install a Lexmark x2500 printer/fax/scanner on a Power Mac G4 running Panther (OS 10.3.9). When it "almost" finishes installing, it says there were errors in installing yet doesn't tell me what the errors were and how to fix. I downloaded the installer from the Lexmark support site...

Need help reinstalling Lexmark X75 All in One [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to the forums here. I came here to learn how to fix my own PC problems instead of spending ridiculous money on programmers. And with that, I have come to my first dilemma. I am trying to re-install my Lexmark X75 All in One printer, and I have been nothing but unsuccessful. I...

View more questions Search