Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ElectricMan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Lexmark X2550
    I'm trying to install a Lexmark x2500 printer/fax/scanner on a Power Mac G4 running Panther (OS 10.3.9). When it "almost" finishes installing, it says there were errors in installing yet doesn't tell me what the errors were and how to fix. I downloaded the installer from the Lexmark support site and it's the same story. I just need the print driver. Any ideas? Lexmark's live chat frustrated me.. . :(
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Lexmark's All In One printers are a product family from Lexmark's Consumer Product Division. I worked with the Business Products Division on High End Lasers. Regardless, I was in the Technical Support Center in Lexington, KY.

That said, I was never a fan of "Chat". Its to difficult to get a feel for the caller wrt skill level. My suggestion would be to call, not chat, the CPD Support Center. If you don't get an acceptable answer, ask for an escalation to the US because you are dissatisfied with their answer, If you get push back, ask for a supervisor and then management. Take no prisoners, but get to the US Support Group.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't install lexmark x1290 printer [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I've just bought a lexmark x1290 all in one printer and can't install it I'm running on windows vista any body any solutions for me thanks :confused: :

Lexmark Printer won't Print [ 13 Answers ]

So I installed a lexmark printer and when I send something to be printed, the printer starts, does what it should (?) which to me is printing, and then a blank page comes out. There is nothing at all on it, not even a dirty mark! When I try to print a test page it tells me it is printnig, paper...

Need help reinstalling Lexmark X75 All in One [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to the forums here. I came here to learn how to fix my own PC problems instead of spending ridiculous money on programmers. And with that, I have come to my first dilemma. I am trying to re-install my Lexmark X75 All in One printer, and I have been nothing but unsuccessful. I...

Lexmark Medley 4C [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what a flashing 'printer code 1,10' means? Lexmark has dropped support for this printer.? Thanks Roy

View more questions Search