Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DODGE03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2005, 08:33 PM
    Ecu Problem Solved
    Hey I just registered to this forum and this is my first post. I would like to thank the people who had the answes to my problem and also tell those of you with ecu problems to search these forums for their answers. If it can break chances are it already has, to someone else.
    My honda civic would not start no fire no fuel but it would turn over. Checking the ecu I found no light so I thought it was bad. 120$ later my car still would not start. Frustrated I started searching the net and found this forum and the answer to my dilema, my main power relay located under and to the left of the steering column was bad, you can't miss it because it is labeled on top in big letters. Instead of repairing it I replaced mine because they are fairly cheap compared to a used ecu. Anyway thanks to all the pros out there and good luck to you diy'er.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jul 15, 2005, 11:54 AM
    Thanks for posting your problem and solution. I'm sure someone will find it useful.

Enjoy your ride!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

Low Hot Water Pressure - Solved! [ 1 Answers ]

My house has fine water pressure for cold water and weak water pressure on the hot water side. This is consistent at all outlets. I suffered with this problem for years and finally got frustrated and tore things apart to see if I could locate the problem. (Turn off the electric to your tank.) ...

4 qustions that should be solved [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 qustions that should be solved. Q 1 : A sphere rolling with an initial velocity of 9 m/s starts uo a plane inclined at 30 degrees. How far up the plane will the sphere roll For sphere I= 3/5 mr2 Q 2 : A steel bar 75mm diameter, starts from rest and roll without slipping down a...

View more questions Search