Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveu4ever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Where can I buy another disk for my Lexmark Series X4200. I lost the one that came with it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 09:06 PM
    I will assume this as a question, you posted it as a reply to someone about a diet pill. I have moved it.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Contact Lexmark Technical Support at 1-800-LEXMARK or search the Lexmark web site, Global Gateway technical support site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexmark x75 [ 1 Answers ]

I can't install my all in one Lexmark x75, I can't find the CD installer.

Lexmark X2550 [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to install a Lexmark x2500 printer/fax/scanner on a Power Mac G4 running Panther (OS 10.3.9). When it "almost" finishes installing, it says there were errors in installing yet doesn't tell me what the errors were and how to fix. I downloaded the installer from the Lexmark support site...

Need help reinstalling Lexmark X75 All in One [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to the forums here. I came here to learn how to fix my own PC problems instead of spending ridiculous money on programmers. And with that, I have come to my first dilemma. I am trying to re-install my Lexmark X75 All in One printer, and I have been nothing but unsuccessful. I...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search