Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Jun 6, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Period, pregnant or part of the miscarriage
    I had a miscarriage April 30th bled for 2 weeks it stopped had unprotected sex a lot and now I had brown discharge yesterday and today light bleeding... is this implantation bleeding, part of the miscarriage process or a much lighter than usual period (only 2 pantyliners).? :confused:
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 07:28 AM
    brown blood = old blood. But you need to give your body a chance to recover from having a miscarriage.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 6, 2007, 06:58 PM
    I agree with bushg, give your body time to recover after the miscarriage. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think you are suppose to let you body have 2 or 3 cylces to recover from the miscarriage. Best of luck!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 6, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Did you have a D&C after the miscairrage? This is important before I advise any further.
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Jun 7, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Yes had a d and c but doctors didn't say not to have sex they said rest for 2 weeks and I did.. they probably assumed since I was 20 I wouldn't want to get pregnant again... they even said my miscarriage may have been for the best..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard blood clots during period after miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

I had my miscarriage about 4 months ago. I had a D & C and have had two semi-normal periods since then. Just recently had a short period but have not gotten back to a regular monthly cycle yet. With this last period it lasted two days. After having sex with my husband, I started bleeding again...

Only one normal period after miscarriage in Jan.now 2 weeks late. [ 3 Answers ]

I was 16 weeks pregnant when I had to have an emergency D&C on January 9, 2007. I healed quickly and had a normal period on February 8, 2007. My periods are usually regular and have never really been affected by previous stressful times in my life. My partner and I weren't going to try to get...

Is it a miscarriage or implantation bleeding or period [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me, my last period was 27 dec , the period was strange very brown and discharge , and it only lasst for 3 days , January, no period had I test on the 29 jan negative, having sore breast , but negative , on the é feb went to the toilet wiped myself and had a little blood it is now the 4...

View more questions Search