Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anabela Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Spotting.very scared!
    No body answered my question so I will try again with more info.
    I'm 26, married, Trying to conceive for a year, no succes.
    Abnormal pap test (going for colposcopy for the 2nd time in a year, first time everything was OK. All of my hormonal tests look good.
    I've been trying to conceive, no succes, doctor presbribed Clomid.
    I was supposted to take it on the 3rd day of my period, but my period never came for 3 months (last one was in March).
    I did many hpts wich were all negative.
    A month ago I even did blood, also negative.
    I'VE BEEN SPOTTING LIGHT BROWN (old blood) FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS.
    Slight cramps here and there, nothing unbearable (just like pms) BUT NO BLOOD.
    (Sometimes a little pinkish, but that's all).
    It will come and go (every day) with an hour, two, or three with nothing on a pad.
    I'm dying to know what's happening to me.
    My gyneco. Is on a vacation and won't see me until July.
    SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.
    Why am I spotting for so long?

THANK YOU EVERYBODY who tried to help me with this
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 05:32 PM
    What you need to do is go to a gynocologists and let them diagnose you and take and demand more tests to find out what is going on.

Joe
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Unfortunately your situation in particular is something that only your ob/gyn can diagnose. If your regular doc won't see you until July, I suggest that you seek out another doctor. As you haven't had a period in three months, and you are having this spotting and the other issues you've been having, you really should be on the high priorities list with your doctor. It doesn't sound as though they are taking your health as seriously as they should be, and a second opinion would definitely be a good idea, in my opinion. Good luck to you hun, I hope you get your answers soon.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 30, 2007, 07:31 PM
    I would agree with buggage... *had to spread it around* Get to a dr. asap. There is probably something going on that your going to need medical advice on and you should be taken seriously.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

May 31, 2007, 08:47 AM
    It is not that no one cares we just can't lend information on something so unique. It would not be fair to you to hand out unreliable information. I'm sure if someone had experienced something similar they would have posted some advice. My advice is see another doctor asap.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 08:50 AM
    I also agree. Seek out another doctor. It is not worth waiting, your body is trying to send you a message, and you need someone to interpret it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period on oct 6 and it lasted 5 days12 days later I started spotting this has never Happened to me bfore I had sex according to my ovulation calender on my most fertile day I lost some weight then I gained 4 pounds out of nowhere could I be pregnant took a pregnancy test while still...

Spotting.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. First of all let me say hi to everyone:p . I am new to this forum and thought maybe you guys could help me out with my situation. My situation is as follows. I have been on the pill for three years now "Alesse 21". My periods are always regular. This month during the 1st or 2nd week of taking...

Spotting [ 3 Answers ]

Had my period 6-22-6-24 very light pink which is unusal for me usually lasts longer than 3 days was supposed to start the 13th but was late then it stopped thought it was over but still spotting sometimes it's there on the tp sometimes its not had to use a pl for a few days this has never ever...

Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

Am I pregnant? After intercourse for the past month I spot then it stops until we have intercouse again

View more questions Search