Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manduk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 02:16 PM
    2 days late negative test
    Please cans someone reply I was wondering if some one could help me. My lmp was 03/28/2007 with a regualr 33 days cycle. I OV 04/16/2007, and since then I have been experiancing light cramps. And my breasts are incredibly sore. They feel like a burning tingleing sensation. The areola's are slightly darker and I can see the veins more in my breast. On the 04/23/07 after using the toilet I wiped to find a very small dot of pinkish on the tissue. Then after that have had a slight discharge of brownish spotting which I have never had. I also feel very very sleepy and have to use the loo ever hour or so which is not normal for me. I did a test thisd morning but negative. My AF is due 34/30/2007, should I wait to test again then?

Also do these sound like positive symptoms.

My AF still hasn't arrived Im 2 days late 05/01/2007. Still have the symptoms. Can you get times when a urine stick would say no and a blood test yes? IS the blood test more accurate? I have made an appt to the dr's for Thursday. Please reply
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

May 1, 2007, 03:48 PM
    A blood test is definitely more accurate. A hpt won't show a positive until you are 7 days late or more. Sometimes it will, but usually not. I didn't get a positive until I was 10 days late. Just wait for your doctor's appointment on Thurs and ask for a blood test. If you buy any more hpt's at this point you will be wasting your money. Let us know the results, and just relax until you get them!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

25 Days Late, took 2 PT and Negative, could they be wrong? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I've been married a little over 2 years but I've been sexually active with my husband for 4 years, we have never used birth control and I've always had a good period, until this month. My period was due on Feb24th.But didn't come. I waited a while to take the test, finally after the 12th...

7 days late, 2 negative HPTs [ 7 Answers ]

Its been 7 days now and still no period. My nipples are very sore, slight lower backache, frequent urination and extremely weepy. I took HPT( First Response) on the 5th and 7th day(thats this morning) and I got negative results. My husband and I are married for more than a year now but we haven't...

Period 15 days late but negative tests [ 2 Answers ]

My period is now 15 days late & I've taken 5 pregnancy tests, all are negative but I have symptoms of pregnancy, for eg: exhaustion, nausea, lightheadedness, backache, cramps. Could I be pregnant? In 15 years, I have never missed a period or been more than 2 days late

7 days late but test was negative! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Im Lacey I'm 19 and been with my partner for the past 15 months. We have never used any protection mainly because I was under the thought I couldn't have children. Jus under 2 years before I met my partner I had a misscarriage I was very young, I just turned 16. I have had 3 stomach...

I am 5 days late, no symptoms, negative HPT. [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I am on CD 36 right now, with 28 to 31 day cycles. I have never been this late. The thing is though is that Im not experiencing any symptoms besides some cramping and tiredness. Well, actually my breasts started hurting a little today, and some waves of nausea here and there. I took a...

View more questions Search