Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiegirl27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Pregnancy test negative but still no period
    HELLO! I am a married mother of two girls and am about two months late on my period. I took my first pregnancy test when I was a month late and I just took another one and both have came back negative. I am having some symptoms of being pregnant(I should know since I have been pregnant twice) When I was pregnant with my daughters the first test I took always came back positive. I know I should see my doctor but I wanted to know if you could be pregnant with two negative pregnancy test results. Please help thanks!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 24, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Yes, you can!! I was as much as 4 months along with negative HPT test results, when I found out through bloodwork that I was indeed pregnant.

Guess it is time for you to make a doctor's appointment. LOL
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 11:37 AM
    It really depends... sometimes you just don't have enough of the Pregnancy hormone the tests look for... but it could also be something else... go to your doctor and request a blood test. If it is negative, ask what the problem could be... If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Could it be menopause?
    pickerill Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 12:11 PM
    It could be to early in the pregnancy to pick up the hcg hormones or you could have a naturally low level of hcg. I am having similar problems with my periods and also a lot of my symptoms are similar to pregnancy but my doctor suspects endometriosis or polycycstic ovarian syndrome. Hope this helps.
    bengals1987 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Did you ever find out if you were pregnant I am going threw the same thing
    redwingsrock721 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 08:17 AM
    I went through the same thing last year. I missed my period for almost 3 months. I kept having negative pregnancy tests. Eventually I got a positive pregnancy test (and now have a 3 month old as proof). But I wasn't even pregnant the whole time I was missing my period! Only the last 3 weeks or so! And I was convinced I had the symptoms of being pregnant the whole time (it was all in my head).
    Chick With Prob Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 07:50 AM
    Okay, My b/f And I had unprotected sex(no birth control), Im 3 weeks late, tender breasts, nauseus and at times actually throw up, constipated, moody, feelings of bloating, and I took a tests yesterday and it came up negative, before the test I peed all day, and drank tea, and orange juice about an hour prior to taking the test. Could all the drinking and taking late in the afternoon affected the result?:confused:
    THERM Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Hey I'm in the same boat. I'm older (40 something) I really really don't want to be pregnant there are soooo many things going on, I can't even begin. Things many people would never understand. But the facts are in my question. Someone asked about menopause, I hope it is for me. Let me know how you are making out.
    bffgirllove Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 08:59 PM
    Um hi I'm ten and I might be pregnant it's a harder sichawachon

Feb 27, 2011, 09:01 PM
    Well just go see your docter

Feb 27, 2011, 09:03 PM
    Comment on Chick With Prob's post
    Just like me

Feb 27, 2011, 09:05 PM
    Comment on redwingsrock721's post
    I have to do test on the computer because a can't buy one because I'm only ten.

Feb 27, 2011, 09:06 PM
    Comment on pickerill's post
    Good luk.

Feb 27, 2011, 09:10 PM
    Comment on THERM's post
    Well a lot of somebodys been threw a lot is OK

Feb 27, 2011, 09:12 PM
    Good luk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or...

Missed period, symptoms.. Pregnancy test negative! [ 2 Answers ]

I am two weeks late in starting my period. I have tender breasts, bloated feeling, even my upper legs feel sore, my teeth hurt, which is not normal for me. I took a pregnancy test early last week, it came out negative. Took another one last night, again negative. This morning while showering I...

Missed period, Brown Discharge, Negative Pregnancy Test. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 23 years old Married with one child (1 years old). I always get my period every 28 days maybe one day before or after but never longer then 2 days. After a couple of days of my missed period I had a brown discharge. At first I thought it could be my period but it never came. I now have...

Pregnancy Symptoms, negative test [ 4 Answers ]

This is my situation: My husband and I decided to stop my birth control in January because I was having a lot of side effects. We were going to attempt the fertility awareness method and use condoms during the week of ovulation. Well the week after I stopped I had a normal week then I began to...

Missed Period/Negative Pregnancy Test [ 4 Answers ]

I am four days late for my period, and today on the fourth day I have a light brown discharge when I use the bathroom and I wipe. My periods are always right on time, I have had no blood. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, and we do not use protection of any kind. I am 24, I took a...

View more questions Search