Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babykaye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 05:44 PM
    I want a baby
    HEIP ME!

I'm 22 and with my boyfriend who is 23 for over a year we are both madly in love. I can't stop thinking about having a baby I really want one. It makes me sad to know I'm not pregnant. My boyfriend and me both want a big family and I want to start now but my boyfriend thinks we should wait but I can't I'm just want to be pregnant so badly! What should I do? Also my mum is dying do you think this has anything to do with my need to have a baby? :confused:
    lfsxthnudie Posts: 26, Reputation: -2

Apr 23, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Of course it has something to do with it. Ask yourself some questions- Do you have an education? A good job? Does your boyfriend? A house? Daycare? A car? Health insurance? A savings account? Life insurance? A ring on your finger? If you're "madly in love" then why aren't you engaged? Doesn't your child deserve all of these things? If you answered yes to all of these questions then there are lots of fertility doctors that can help you. Good luck! If you answered no to them all, then stop being so selfish and get your own life in order before you make an innocent child suffer. I'm sorry about your mom.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Yes, your mother's condition has a lot to do with wanting a baby. I'm with lfsxthnudie, your baby deserves a stable family. Why not plan a wedding before having a baby? Enjoy your relationship with your boyfriend because a baby will change things dramatically. You will have to give up a lot of your personal life (about 5 years) until your little one can wipe their own butt and manage to get a glass of milk without help. I have 2 kids, one is 16 and the other 5. It took me 10 years to recover from the first one! j/k
    Babies are sweet and fun and your little piece of the future, but they are a lot of work and take every last penny you have.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 23, 2007, 06:45 PM
    I have said it once and I will say it again. Children are hard work. For instance my child is throwing a fit because he doesn't want to go to bed. I think that the reason you want a baby so bad is because you want your mother to see her grandchild. That is what my cousin is going through because his mother is dying. You have to be really ready to have a baby. Mentally, emotinally and physically.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 23, 2007, 07:57 PM
    I'm so confused. Is that not you in your picture?
    luv22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babykaye
    HEIP ME!!

im 22 and with my bf who is 23 for over a year we are both madly in love. i can't stop thinking about having a baby i really want one. it makes me sad to know im not pregnant. my bf and me both want a big family and i want to start now but my bf thinks we should wait but i can't im just want to be pregnant so badly! what should i do? also my mum is dying do u think this has anything to do with my need to have a baby? :confused:
    I don't know an answer to give you, but I can tell you this:

I am 22 as well, and I would love to start a family of my own, but the truth is your boyfriend is right, and smart. Babies are great, but they grow up so fast and then your not worried about a cute little baby anymore, your worried about daycare and babysiters. If you don't make pretty good money then forget it, for now at least... Becase your going to want to create a beautiful life for your future child, and children. You want to give them everything you never had. Anyway, volenteer at a place where babies are if it will help you out.

But, from one 22 year old Girl to another, Just Wait, It will happen sooner then you think.

Most all my friends have kids, and they had them young, and every one of them says if they could do it all over they would have waited... and that's all I need to know!

But whatever you do, Good Luck with it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

I want a baby [ 6 Answers ]

I'm nearly 18 years old and have been dating my boyfriend aged 22 for 2 years and we have been trying for a baby 4 up 2 8months and I still haven't became pregnant can you tell me what other option there is to get pregnant?? :confused:

Trying to have a baby [ 3 Answers ]

OK.. I'm 18 and getting married in April. I want to have a baby I've been with his guy off and on before he got married well he was married for a yr and has a 1 yr old.. well when he got a divorce me and him got back togeather we have been trying for 8 months and we both went to the doc and...

Having a baby [ 11 Answers ]

My boy friend and I are talking adout having kids after we get married but he has had a vasectomy so we are looking in to all the options I would just like to hear if any one have been in this situation and if so what options they were given so if any one has any sugestions we could use you opions

View more questions Search