Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harrysmum Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Missed period, pregnancy symptoms, negative test?
    Hi all
    I am new here. Just wanted your opinions; my last period started on Mar 16th (at the time I was on POP pill), then on Mar 23th ran out of the pill so stopped taking it. March 30th (day I ovulated oops) I had unprotected sex with my long term boyf but we used withdrawal method (stupid I know).April 5th I had very slight brown discharge.
    My period was due on April 12th and didn't show up so I took a test which was negative. The next day started getting pregnancy symptoms; tender breasts and cramping (I've been pregnant twice b4) took another test still negative.
    So on April 18th, still no period, took another test still negative, my breast are so painful it is unreal, also had slight nausea where I could taste bile. Also have had lots of headaches, white discharge and extreme forgetfulness (had this in early pregnant before)
    What is going on? The last two time si was pregnant I tested 10 days after period was due and the positive line was extremely faint (I was about 5 weeks pregnant each time)
    Could I still be pregnant? Its now the weekend but will go to the docs on Monday
    Also I haven't taken the pill since, please help if you can I am going insane!! :confused:
    Lisa x
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 21, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Lisa, it is possible you are pregnant, but as you know, only your doctor can tell you for sure. Your symptoms are indicative of pregnancy.

Please keep us posted on what your doctor says.

Apr 21, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Thanks for your response. I swear my breasts hurt een more than ever and are just HUGE. Also got three migraines in one week and am peeing constantly. It's driving me nuts bevause evry time I do a test ad it comes back negative I'm thinking "phew" but then the pregnancy symptoms are getting stronger. Also with my last two pregnancies; I never tested that early before it was only ever 10 days after my period... maybe I am one of those people who produce HCG later on? Well I'm defo going to the docs on Monday- it is now sat night- I am trying not to stress (dont want to be pregnant really). I'll let you know how it goes!
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Apr 22, 2007, 07:13 AM
    I took several tests after missing my period and didn't get a positive until I was 10 days late. So yes, you could very well be pregnant.

Apr 23, 2007, 02:04 AM
    Thanks, I think I am pregnant. I am going to the docs this afternoon (very nervous)
    Last night I was having a lot of abdomen pain real low down on the right hand side. I had this the last time times I was pregnant too...
    Will post here later to let you know the outcome.
    Also Congratulations Automans girl on your pregnancy!
    Lisa x
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Let us know how it turns out, good luck to you!
    twon Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by harrysmum
    Hi all
    I am new here. Just wanted your opinions; my last period started on Mar 16th (at the time i was on POP pill), then on Mar 23th ran out of the pill so stopped taking it. March 30th (day i ovulated oops) I had unprotected sex with my long term boyf but we used withdrawal method (stupid I know).April 5th I had very slight brown discharge.
    My period was due on April 12th and didnt show up so i took a test which was negative. The next day started getting pregnancy symptoms; tender breasts and cramping (i've been preggo twice b4) took another test still neg.
    So on April 18th, still no period, took another test still neg, my breast are so painful it is unreal, also had slight nausea where i could taste bile. Also hav had lots of headaches, white discharge and extreme forgetfulness (had this in early preg before)
    What is going on? the last two time si was pregnant i tested 10 days after period was due and the positive line was extremely faint (i was about 5 weeks pregnat each time)
    Could I still be pregnant? Its now the weekend but will go to the docs on Monday
    Also I havent taken the pill since, please help if you can I am going insane!!!:confused:
    Lisa x
    I missed 2 periods I stopped taking the pill at the beging of jan so I done a test 2 weeks after missed period, it was negative took another one a week later it was positive and I just found out I'm 14weeks pregnant, leave it another week and try another test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or...

Help Confused Missed Period But negative Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

Missed period, symptoms.. Pregnancy test negative! [ 2 Answers ]

I am two weeks late in starting my period. I have tender breasts, bloated feeling, even my upper legs feel sore, my teeth hurt, which is not normal for me. I took a pregnancy test early last week, it came out negative. Took another one last night, again negative. This morning while showering I...

Missed period, Brown Discharge, Negative Pregnancy Test. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 23 years old Married with one child (1 years old). I always get my period every 28 days maybe one day before or after but never longer then 2 days. After a couple of days of my missed period I had a brown discharge. At first I thought it could be my period but it never came. I now have...

Missed Period/Negative Pregnancy Test [ 4 Answers ]

I am four days late for my period, and today on the fourth day I have a light brown discharge when I use the bathroom and I wipe. My periods are always right on time, I have had no blood. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, and we do not use protection of any kind. I am 24, I took a...

View more questions Search