Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CameronG1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2015, 11:59 PM
    Please help
    Me and my girlfriend participated in oral sex at 4 pm and at 9 30 pm in inserted my penis halfway in her vagina twice. I did not urinate between the times What is the probability If any of her being pregnant.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2015, 03:31 AM
    Not very likely, but not totally impossible depending on the circumstances. Best to avoid even minimal contact without having proper protection... condom for you, and another form of birth control for her. Try not to put yourselves in a situation that will be potentially frustrating and increase the chances that you'll end up doing more than you intended.
    princessleigh99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2015, 03:56 AM
    If you want a child then try and be aware of your ages. Its unlikely that she is pregnant as you haven't ejaculated inside her have you? But just make sure there is protection being used such as a condom for the man and brith control for the gal friend. I hope this has ansered your question if it hasn't then please don't hestitate to ask another question.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 9, 2015, 04:55 AM
    Your chances are 50/50! Inserting yourself into a female will either impregnate her... or it won't. Go ahead, just keep taking dumb chances. Even if the chances were 1 in a million, you could be that ONE!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 9, 2015, 05:27 AM
    ANY time there is penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. You can minimize those risks, but not eliminate them. All it takes is one sperm to fertilize an egg. So there is no way of predicting the probability of pregnancy. There are too many factors to consider. I would say it is less likely than more likely, but that's as far as I would go. The point is that it is not impossible she will become pregnant from this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search