Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Milly0716 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2014, 04:11 PM
    I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I'm abdominal pain
    I am supposed to be around 4 or 5 weeks pregnant I just found out and I haven't seen my doc yet. My period was due a week and one day ago that's how I found out because it never came. But a few days after my period was due I started feeling pain not period like, to me it felt more like gas like pain but I also started having this pain only on one side and is like a sharp pain most of the time happens when I'm walking around or standing but I've also experience this pain while laying down in my bed. What can this pain mean? I am really worried.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 04:37 PM
    At four weeks the fetus is no bigger then a pea, so can't be taking up that much room to cause any discomfort. If you do not already have an obygyn, now is the time to get one and have a complete check up and acquire any information you need to continue your pregnancy safely. Please see a doctor to express your concerns.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 05:52 PM
    It could be possible that you have an ectopic pregnancy. You need to seek medical attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 weeks pregnant and sharp abdominal pain [ 2 Answers ]

I've taken 2 htp tests both positive and this morning woke up from a sharp extremely painful feeling in my abdominal area. I know period/ cramping pains are normal but this wasn't a cramp pain I've ever had before. I've come across ectopic pregnancy symptoms and it makes me nervous. I don't have my...

26 weeks pregnant (2nd pregnancy) having contractions and low abdominal pain/pressure [ 13 Answers ]

I am 26 weeks pregnant with our second daughter and have been experiencing contractions. The contractions themselves haven't been painful (although I do feel as if I am having more and more of them), but I have been expiriencing constant pain accompainied with pressure in my lower abdomen and back...

I have intense right abdominal pain. I am 29 weeks pregnant. What could it be [ 8 Answers ]

I am 29 weeks pregnant. Tonight I've been having a lot of abdominal pain, but most persistent in the upper right abdominal side. It's been like this since 8 pm and it is not 11:30 pm. It only helps to lay down completely on my side. But I can't exactly lay here forever. What could this be? Is the...

View more questions Search