Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smilie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 05:37 AM
    Missed pill and unprotected sex
    I had my last period on September 1 and missed the pill on September 11 and 12. I had unprotected sex on September 11. Took 2 pills on September 13. Can I get pregnant?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2013, 07:04 AM
    Just so you are aware... you could still get pregnant even if you didn't miss those pills... the pill isn't 100% effective (the chances are low... but far from nonexistent).
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 15, 2013, 07:37 AM
    Any time there is penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. No form of birth control is 100%. You can reduce the risks, but not eliminate them. So yes, you could be pregnant.
    smilie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 12:19 PM
    Thanks. I stopped the pill on Wednesday 18 and had an early period so I know am not pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed periods after unprotected sex [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I had unprotected sex on 9th of July and the last cycle date was 10th of June. This month I have missed my periods even after having an I-pill. I have had mensoherit forte for three days for preponing the periods and later pimolut-n for 3 days. But still I haven't got my periods. The pregnancy...

Missed pill and unprotected sex that night. [ 12 Answers ]

On Friday I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. On Friday I forgot to take my birth control but took it the day before and Saturday. My boyfriend did not in me but we had sex like three times. He went farther in me than usual. But the day after I had a mild case of cramps then a brownish...

Unprotected sex on the pill [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on birth control since last may. I have not been great about taking it at the same time every day or even every day so for this reason my husband and I have used condoms. I started a new pack last Sunday (march 18th) after my period started. Since starting this new pack I have turned...

Missed pills, unprotected sex - could I be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm taking birthcontrol and I have missed a lot of pills my boyfriend and I have been having a lot of unprotected sex, I was 3 days late for my period last month and then on the third day I had pink spotting and VERY light then it was kind of reddish but still pinkish and brownish, and it only...

I missed a pill and had unprotected sex twice that day could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Im 20 and think I may be pregnant I don't know if you can miss one pill and its OK ? Has anyone got advise please share Thanks!

View more questions Search