Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    109718bcy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2013, 04:50 PM
    What are the chances of her being pregnant?
    Okay, so me and my girlfriend were... you know, and everything was fine. I got close to finishing so I backed off (I was wearing protection, btw). Shortly after that we ended up stopping for around 10 or 15 minutes because we heard someone in the hallway, and after that we started again.

She got on top of me and as soon as she got on me and I got in her, the condom broke, we panicked and checked. It broke on the top. I had some "pre " on the inside of the condom as well, but minimal. I didn't actually do it inside of her. Well, about 13 and a half hours later, we got the Plan B pill and she took it. About 12 hours later, she found a piece of the condom inside of her, about the size of a fingertip, we were worried that might be bad.

Can someone give me the chances of her being pregnant, a percentage? I'm super nervous. Thank you very much!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2013, 04:57 PM
    Impossible to give a number... but even one in a million mean nothing to that one person...

That odds are far more likely to happen than that however... as plan B isn't 100% effective.

Also stop carrying condoms in your pocket, wallet or car... anywhere they get hot or very cold.

Yeah I can tell you were abusing them because you should be able to stretch one over your head and inflate it... WITHOUT it breaking.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 3, 2013, 05:02 PM
    There's absolutely no way to give you a percentage. Birth control isn't 100%, the PlanB isn't 100%. Now you get to play the waiting game.

The Plan B will likely throw off her period, so even if she does experience bleeding, that doesn't mean that she's definitely not pregnant. Wait 2 weeks after her regularly scheduled period, then try a test using first morning urine.
    109718bcy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2013, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    There's absolutely no way to give you a percentage. Birth control isn't 100%, the PlanB isn't 100%. Now you get to play the waiting game.

The Plan B will likely throw off her period, so even if she does experience bleeding, that doesn't mean that she's definitely not pregnant. Wait 2 weeks after her regularly scheduled period, then try a test using first morning urine.

And we did this like a day after her period if that matters. She was on birth control but she ran out and the supplier isn't getting them to her on time.
    Pets Expert

Sep 3, 2013, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 109718bcy View Post
    And we did this like a day after her period if that matters. She was on birth control but she ran out and the supplier isn't getting them to her on time.
    Doesn't change my answer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 3, 2013, 05:26 PM
    There is no way to figure the odds. ANY time you have penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. You can minimize the risk but not eliminate it. No form of birth control is 100%.

If you don't want to get pregnant, then you both keep your pants on.

At the moment, the only thing you can do is wait until her period is due and see if it comes.

I also have to wonder how old you are when you have to stop because you heard someone in the hallway.
    Pets Expert

Sep 3, 2013, 05:26 PM
    Re-posting your question won't get you a different answer. All the same experts will answer. It is what it is. I know it's not what you want to hear, but those are the facts.

I'm going to ask the mods to delete your other thread. Starting multiple threads about the same topic is against the rules of this site. Please stick to one thread.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 3, 2013, 05:33 PM
    I've merged your threads. As noted, please don't start multiple threads over the same issue.

Another thing that bothers me is this:

She was on birth control but she ran out and the supplier isn't getting them to her on time.
    Birth control meds are prescribed by a physician and dispensed by a pharmacy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2013, 02:23 AM
    This is like asking, what are your odds on getting hit by a car this Friday, just too many issues to give a number. But lets say it is 2 or 3 percent. Still a chance, and means many people in this situation will be pregnant. Most will not, but some will.

So it is just a matter of waiting.
    No birth control what so ever is 100 percent, and there is a chance, a small chance but a chance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex question!! [ 9 Answers ]

Is it normal or is it okay to feel the guy's penis in your lower stomach while having sex?

Sex Question. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I am 21 and my husband is 22. We have been married for almost 3 years (feb 14. 2012 will be our 3 year anni.) I actually have two questions I am hoping you all can help me with. 1. My husband really wants to have anal sex. He loves regular sex but anal is something new that he wants to...

Sex question [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 19 and when I use condoms the latex ones it stinggs and burns and a little ichy does that mean I'm alergic to them?? And when I'm hornnnyy I don't get wet as much but I'm like horny why does that happen and that always happen?

View more questions Search