Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monyong Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2013, 08:29 AM
    Can I get pregnant if my boyfriend and I were dry humping?
    Hii a week ago, my boyfriend and I were kissing on top of each other. Like we were pretend of doing sex. But he wore boxer and I wore an underwear and a thin shorts.I feel my pants get wet and his too. Can I get pregnant because of this? And I am two days late for my period. I really need answers ASAP. I'm worried and stress about it.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 27, 2013, 08:31 AM
    You need to learn how sex works before you start playing adult games... you're going to wind up in trouble one of these days if you don't.

It's not likely that you got pregnant this way but there is a very small possibility that it could happen.

Apr 27, 2013, 08:52 AM
    So will I get pregnant? Or when can I take the pregnancy test to know the accurate results?
    Entomology Expert

Apr 27, 2013, 08:56 AM
    Do you think any sperm got inside you?

And there is no way I can know if you WILL get pregnant... I only said that it's remotely POSSIBLE.

Right now you need to wait until you miss your period. Two days late is nothing.

Apr 27, 2013, 09:01 AM
    How do I know if any sperm got inside of me? We were both wearing our clothes (my boyfriend wore a boxer and I wore underwear and shorts)
    Entomology Expert

Apr 27, 2013, 09:11 AM
    How about this... Just wait it out and see if you get your period. If you don't get it by the next time it's due, then you will want to consider taking a test.

Until that time, start reading about how the reproductive system works and learn all you can so the next time you want to pretend to be grown ups, you will know the risks that you're taking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry humping and pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend had jeans on and I had thin leggings on, we were "dry humping," I noticed his pants a bit humid after. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant?

Can you get pregnant from dry humping [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend dry humped for at least 4 or 5 minutes an he had on boxers and basketball shorts and I had on underwear and basket ball short could I be pregnant

Can sperm on boxers and then dry humping 30 minutes later get a girl pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

He had boxers on it but she had nothing

Dry humping [ 6 Answers ]

My friend was telling me the other day how he was dry humping his girl, now he came to me saying he was worried she was pregnant. I don't think its possible, but he says the were both in their underwear, and that he thinks he went inside her. Now what are the chances she can be pregnant if 1) he...

View more questions Search