Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pepsygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 08:19 PM
    Can you get pregnant even if you had your spotting 6days before conception?
    I had my last period last oct 23, then nov 9 to 11 I had spotting. Small amount of brown blood. Then my boyfriend and I had sex last nov 17 and he pulled out before ejaculation. I'm expecting my period nov 20 but until now it hasn't come yet. Is there a possible of getting pregnant? Sorry for the poor english. I'm japanese. Thanks.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 25, 2012, 08:21 PM
    Yes. You had sex so you can get pregnant. Pulling out is not a good birth control method.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Usg says I'm 7wks 6days pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

My lmp was 1/07/12. Had sex on 15/07/12. Today my usg says I'm 7wks 6days pregnant n my edd is 09/04/12. How is this possible

When was my conception date if I'm 16 weeks pregnant on 18th February, 2011? [ 1 Answers ]

Before I went for my frst scan my midwife told me that I would be 12 weeks and 1 day on the day of my scan that was calculated from the first day of my last period, my scan was on 28th January, 2011 but the scan person told me that I was actually 13 weeks pregnant instead so now I'm confused as to...

Could I be pregnant, and have signs 5 days after conception? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get pregnant. Im 19, and athletic. I've calculated my last two periods. I had one from September 1st- September 4th. And then again September 27th to October 3rd. My average cycle is 26 days, and my average Lutheal phase is 11 days. I've been having unprotected with my boyfriend all...

Does spotting mean I am pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on Friday night, June 5th. My period always starts on the 19th of every month. I am pretty sure I was ovulating when I had sex, I have now been spotting for four days, and I was just wondering if I was pregnant or the spotting was caused by something else.

Spotting while pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

is it normal to be spotting at 25weeks while pregnant? :confused: I'm not sure its supposed to be happening but it just started today. Its kind of strange that this randomly started because I can still feel my baby kick inside of me so I'm guessing he's doing okay in there. I don't have sharp...

View more questions Search