Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 13, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Faint Pregnancy test line
    Am I still pregnant if the positive line is faint?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Lacey poppet have you seen a doctor yet?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Why not test it one more time. If you already received positives before then it should be because your pregnant. So in ending, I forget now whether you got a blood test or not. Time for a blood test.

Joe
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Even a faint line is a line, it just means that the test has only picked up a small amount of hcg in your urine, you can either test again, making sure you use the first urine you pass when you wake up in the morning, or see your doctor and get him to confirm it. All in all I think you can safely say you are. You can get many false negative results, but only rarely do you get a false positive.
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 13, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Lacey, when I was prengnat I could barelly even see the second line... but I was you still need to get in to see your doctor for follow ups

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

Clearblue pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone had a problem with disppearing positives with clearblue? I just took one and it was definitely positive for about 3 to 4 minutes from the start. I have had this happen to me more than once this time while testing and have no more money for tests. I had one store brand + type give me a...

Pregnancy test says no, but... [ 6 Answers ]

I have read a lot of things on pregnancy and how to tell if you are or not but I still am stuck. I have taken a pregnancy test and it says that I am not pregnant, I know that they are not to accurate when it comes to some people so I don't know if I should go to the DR. to get one or not. Ever...

Should I do a pregnancy test yet ? [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I have just started trying for a baby so I don't want to get my hopes to high. But my period is three days late. I have had more vaginal discharge than usual (non itchy etc) I have been having some quite bad lower abdominal cramps, very similar to menstrual cramps. My breasts are...

Conception to pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is possible to conceive on the day your period is due and have a positive test 4 days later. My friend reckons it is but I think that as the egg takes time to travel and implant and then give out the pregnancy hormone it would be impossible to have a positive result 4 days...

View more questions Search