Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadikarajesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 03:21 AM
    We had sex last 23rd October. But its unprotected
    We had sex last 23rd October. But its unprotected and we have not sure.. so my wife took Pill 72 tablet on 24th 10.15pm and took next one on 25th 10.15am.. is it OK? And will not be pregnant? We already have baby girl age 5 months. That's why we need to prevent from this pregnancy...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 04:33 AM
    Sorry, no way to tell, the pill she took is not 100 percent effective, ( none are) so there is always a chance anytime you have sex. ** no birth control is 100 percent, Condoms for example have a 3 to 10 percent failure rate.

But she and you like 1000's will have to wait to see if she gets her next period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex on December 23rd 2011 more then once. I was due for my period [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on December 23rd 2011 more then once. I was due for my period on the 30th of Dec. My last menstruation was on Dec 2nd and I am usually a 28 day cycle. I still have not gotten my period. I took a pregnancy test on Jan 2nd and it showed negative for pregnancy. Is the test...

Hi the last time I saw my period was September 28-1 October 2011 on the 30 of October [ 0 Answers ]

Hi the last time I saw my period was September 28-1st of October it usually comes at the end. Of the month so in the 30th of October it came on for One day and stop this is now November and I've started to have cramping along with light pinkish blood from the 16-18 of this month Am I pregnant...

On October 1, Keisha King organized Real Answers, a new consulting firm. On October 3 [ 3 Answers ]

On October 1, Keisha King organized Real Answers, a new consulting firm. On October 31, the company’s Records show the following items and amounts. Use this information to prepare an October income Statement for the business. Check Net income, $4,540 Cash.. . $11,500 Cash dividends.. . $ 2,000...

View more questions Search