Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyjukes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 08:27 AM
    Possibly could be pregnant
    I have sore breast and period is a week late... and my vagina throbs like my menstrual is coming on but it never do... I don't want to test because I been let down a couple times before... can you please help

Check out some similar questions!

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

Could I Possibly Be Pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and my 15 year old boyfriend and I were fooling around a bit. He rubbed the tip of his penis on my vagina, then barley inserted the tip of it into me ( I would say at least half an inch or so). Nothing was broken, no blood, what scares me is that I'm not sure if there was any...

Can I possibly be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I got extremely drunk a couple of nights ago and brought a boy back to my room. I have never done this before and I am a virgin. I know for certain that I did not have intercourse with him but I also know that I came extremely close to it. I am just wondering can I be pregnant? If I am is there...

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.