Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessx3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 07:18 AM
    Unprottected sex all month
    So I had unprottected sex all month from my last day of my period sep. 28th till October 19th everyday to get pregnant. On October 20th I had brown discharge when I wiped and then it got heavier but water and lighter then my regular period all the way to October 24th. My period is usually every 28 days. So do you think I could be pregnant?so I had unprottected sex all month from my last day of my period sep. 28th till October 19th everyday to get pregnant. On October 20th I had brown discharge when I wiped and then it got heavier but water and lighter then my regular period all the way to October 24th. My period is usually every 28 days. So do you think I could be pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2012, 07:36 AM
    Having sex every day is actually a bad way to try and get pregnant, one should be properly tracking ovulation with temp and then doing sex just prior to those days.

Can you be pregnant, yet, you will have to wait to next month and see if you get or miss your period, if you miss, wait at least 10 days and do a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to evict month-to-month room mate wthin a month of stay [ 3 Answers ]

I just have a month to month room mate who only within 2 weeks of stay started violating the terms of our agreement. I therefore decided to terminate the contract. Can I evict the person without involving the court. In other words what is the minimum days requirement (in NYC)for this kind of...

Month to month lease amended from 6 month to 12 month is it still a month to month [ 1 Answers ]

I have an original month to month lease set for 6 months At the end of the 6 months, an amendment page was added that reads for this is a 1 year lease Is this still a month to month lease?

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Upstate NY Month to Month lease termination- Prorated rent after 1st of next month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, As a month to month renter in Rochester, NY (outside the city) with no lease, I gave notice on June 3 that I would be moving out on July 1. My landlord proceeded to tell me that I would be responsible for the ENTIRE month of July's rent, even though my 30 day notice would take me to the...

Is it common to have a 2 month notice to vacate on a month to month lease? [ 2 Answers ]

Can my landlord require me to give a 2 months notice to vacate even though my lease is month to month? It was in the lease which was originally a 1 year lease which after the year, change to month to month. I can see giving 60 days with the year lease, but not on a month to month.

View more questions Search