Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lexyy18 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 08:16 PM
    17 days after conception bleeding and period cramps?
    Its been 17 days since I've conceived , sn I'm having mild period cramps and bleeding the blood idint heavy or draining it.is.dark not.heavy though only comes out when I pee I had a pad on for hours an there's barley any thing on it there's no clots in it ither just a dark red with some stringy blood along with clear discharge am I having a miscariage or implantation I know implantation bleeding is light but I've herd cases wear it was heavy or mild any body know what's goung on I'm not in any serious pain ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 11:14 PM
    How do you know you conceived, I know of no method to know it happened within 17 days

Oct 17, 2012, 11:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    How do you know you conceived, I know of no method to know it happened within 17 days
    Mothers instinct hun ! A women knows the gas the naseous , the food cravinqs the fact my period is late and my breasts are much larger and areolas are much darker and nipples are super swollen .
    Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 11:53 PM
    Well "hun" there is no signs that early in a pregnancy, and you failed to mention that you missed a period.

But even so at 17 days most pregnancy tests will still not show up anything.
    So really your period may just be late and you are having cramps because of that ?

Oct 18, 2012, 02:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Well "hun" there is no signs that early in a pregnancy, and you failed to mention that you missed a period.

But even so at 17 days most pregnancy tests will still not show up anything.
    So really your period may just be late and you are having cramps because of that ?

Actually first response detects pregnancy 5 days before a missed period and the acurate time u can get a positive result is 10 days after conception so yeah .
    Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 02:20 AM
    I will not argue you seem to know all the answer, read here a bit on others and you will see that most, even using that test can't tell even one week after, and some women can't even tell for over 2 months. Much depends on how long before period conception happens, silly advertising that is not realistic.
    farheens12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 03:23 AM
    Same thing happened with me. I never miss my period but my period got delayed for 5 days 2 years back and I thought I was pregnant, but then I started bleeding. Actually spotting for 2 days and then heavy bleeding. I think I miscarried that time. But I immediately conceived next month and my boy is a year old now :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown bleeding with period cramps on the due date of period. Is this pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage on April 4th 2012 at 15 weeks which is not so common and we could not find the reason behind this. We are planning for Baby again. After Miscarriage I had my first Period on May 4th 2012 which lasted for 10 days and then second on 26th May 2012. Today when I am expecting my...

Pain, cramps, bleeding worse than my period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is ajha and I spoke with a friend and I had a problems and my friends are saying that I had a misscarrage, my situation is on September 19th 2011 I had a regular period, my cycle is 6 days and very heavy and on October 13th 2011 I had a regular period also, but I had intercource a...

9 days late and then heavy bleeding/cramping/cramps [ 2 Answers ]

HI I was 9 days late for my period and now I have heavy bleeding and cramping. I took a test on day 8 and came back negative. I Have an IUD in could I have had a miscarriage and if so should I get checked?

My period is due, but there's no bleeding just cramps [ 4 Answers ]

Well my period was suppose to begin on the 16th of this month (july) but today is the 18th. I know I should give it more time but I'm cramping A lot. It feels like it wants to start but there is no bleeding! Only strong cramps... and I know Im not pregnant because I use protection. And this has...

Can conception occur a few days before a missed period? [ 3 Answers ]

I resently went to go visit my boyfriend out of state. We had not seen each other in 8 months. I had may last period two to three weeks before I saw him. I am not sure of the exact date because of birth contol pill mix ups 4-6 months ago. I quit taking the pill so I am not sure of my regular period...

View more questions Search