Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SassyNSweet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Increase chances of getting pregnant?
    Is there any medication or over the counter meds or just basically anything to help increase your chances of getting pregnant?

Also, what are your signs of ovulating?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Knowing when you are ovulating is important. Here's some good info to get you started:
    THE BILLINGS OVULATION METHOD
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 8, 2007, 03:37 PM
    The only thing to help you get pregnant in tablet form is fertility pills from the doctor, but you have to have been trying for 12 months without success before they will take fertility teast and prescribe tablets. You could try making sure you have sex 2 days before, during and after ovulation, which normally occurs 14 days before your period starts on a 28 day cycle. Also have sex in a position that puts the penis as close as possible to the cervix at the point of ejaculation, doggie style or the woman's legs over the guys shoulders, then lie with a pillow or 2 under your hips for 1/2 an hour immediately after sex. Good luck. Here is some ******baby dust****** hope it works for you.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 05:25 PM
    As ghost said, unless its fertility drugs prescribed by your doctor, nothing but mother nature can raise your chances of getting pregnant. Taking vitamins is always a good idea, as it prepares your body for when you DO get pregnant, but it won't help you GET pregnant. As far as ovulation, some women know when they ovulate, just from watching their bodies. But not everyone is that intuitive. Physical signs could be a slight crampy feeling on one side for a short period, around the middle of your cycle, and increase in discharge(so long as it is not discolored, or smelly. This could be signs of infection). For all of us who don't always notice these signs, there are ovulation predictor kits that you can buy at the store, and ways to chart your basal body temperature.(Ovulation Calendar and Ovulation Chart - FertilityFriend.com) These will help you narrow down when you ovulate. Good luck and best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Geritol increase you by getting pregnant? [ 21 Answers ]

I heard by taking Geritol can increase you by having a baby is that true???I really want a baby and i'll do anything to get one....All I do is talk about having a baby to my husband I know he get tired of me talking about it,even though he wanna a baby too.but can som:confused: eone help me out???

Ovulation and chances of getting pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Even if the ovulation test is positive,can there be any other problems like blocked fallopian tubes that can prevent me from getting pregnant?What are the symptoms?

What are the chances of me being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. So me and my boyfriend have been sexually active. The problem is last night when we were having sex he pulled out and, the condom broke I'm so scared.. could I be pregnant? We are 18.

What are my chances? [ 16 Answers ]

I am a Dad first and foremost. I have a six year old daughter that I have had all of her life. I have been solely responsible for up bringing. Her mother has been involved the entire time but most of that was forced by me. We were never married but I never had to worry about "actually" having...

What are the chances [ 2 Answers ]

Hello to all I am new to the site and would greatly appreciate any info you can provide me concerning my?. :o In Sept I had 2 cycles one on 09042006 and one on 09182006( this has NEVER happened to me before) so according to my last cycle I would have ovulated from 100206-10062006... Now according...

View more questions Search