Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Best person Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 08:39 AM
    If the touches the stomach or chest can I get pregnant?
    I also hve stomach ache and leg ache can these symptoms show I'm pregrant?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 1, 2012, 08:47 AM
    If what touches? Are you asking about semen? Only if semen comes in contact with the vagina is there a possibility of pregnancy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 09:59 AM
    Those pains can be signs, normally the first sign is you miss your period after having sex. You do know what sex is ?

Sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my chest and stomach hurting and burning? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Im 17 and I have been having problems with my stomach in the past but it has not gotten any better. Last week on Friday I got really sick and to some teachers at school they said I looked pale. During school I was not feeling well and I wanted to go to the nurses office but they would have...

Unknown pain between chest and stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My mid body, between chest and stomach hurt every time I move. It is not a sharp pain but it's like being stab or poke

Small Bumps on Chest, Stomach and Arms [ 1 Answers ]

I have these very small looking bumps on my chest, stomach and arms I have seen them for years and they never cleared up. I was told I never had chicken pox because I took a shot so I wouldn't get it please help its embarrassing. Thanks!!

16 and have been getting worse pains through my chest and stomach and back [ 1 Answers ]

K I'm 16 and for over a week now I've been getting worse I've had severe pains in my lower abdomen going to my left ribcage and circling my back as well as my right rib cage now and I've had chest pains like pressure on my stenum where it hurts when I breath like almost like when you breath in...

Chest and Stomach [ 9 Answers ]

So about 4 months ago I was having chest pains and so I went and had tests done and nothing was found but my doc said that I had most likey pulled a muscle in my chest so he gave me meds for that, well now 4 months later the pains are starting back up and move around. My mom had mentioned that she...

View more questions Search