Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randomlyrperson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 05:52 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I had my period lightly for a day and it stopped. I am moody and easily irritated. I woke up and started crying for no reason at all. I use the bathroom often and I have been craving odd foods. I know you can only be sure by a pregnancy test but could I be pregnant?
    randomlyrperson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 05:53 AM
    I've had odd dreams that my fiancé is cheating. Could this be a sign that he is really cheating?
    MuskokaGirl28 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jun 13, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Odd/crazy dreams is actually a sign of pregnancy. As well as moodiness, cravings, strong smells, tastes, missed or late period, etc. although this could very well be your hormones as well. No one is really sure and cannot diagnose anything over the internet. Its best to take a test if negative wait a week or two and take another. If still late and test is negative, go see your doctor. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search