Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kotishot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Bleeding a week after period
    It might sound boring because I've read about this topic so much info and still don't think that I have ANY knowledge of it what so ever. I'm 22, I have pretty regular period (typically if one starts on lets say 24th then the next month I should expect it somewhere between 23-25 no later than that). So my typical cycle is about 30 days, plus minus one.
    My last period started May 30th (and in April they started May 26.. which is very weird). The spotting and left over stuff ended on June 4. June 10 I get some weird spotting and in the evening it got worse. Well, not worse but like a typical period. Today is the 12 and I have to change my EXTRA Always pads almost every hour! Even in my biggest nightmare that never happened. Always a regular pad, changed every 3-4 hours. There's no sings of 'brown' stuff, it's pure blood. Very liquid-y like.
    - I'm not on any pills including BC,
    - Never been on a pill
    - I am sexually active
    - I have never had any similar problems
    - method of contraception: condoms
    - Never had any 'accidents'- my husband is very careful with that, we don't want a baby justt yet.

I bought a pregnancy test today and it's a clear NEGATIVE. Yesterday went to a walk in clinic, they took a blood test for pregnancy, results will be in Friday.

Any advice or opinion on that?

PS: I am planning to go to a Hospital or my GP to do an ultrasound and any other tests possible.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding but not my period after a week? [ 0 Answers ]

Bleeding for just a day and my period is due next week. Had sex with my boyfriend a week ago does this mean I'm pregnant?

Bleeding again a week after period? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period last January 17 it was kind of lighter than my usual flow it lasted up to a week then after that I was experiencing brown spotting. Now I'm bleeding again? What could this be? I'm 16 and I'm a virgin The bleeding is not just spotting it's like I'm having another period again.

Bleeding one week after period in over [ 1 Answers ]

Had sex few days after my period was over and after that I started having brown discharge then few days after it start bleeding. My stomach started to hurts. Haven't been to a doctor yet. I'm 19. I'm so scared! Does someone have an idea what's wrong?

Bleeding a week after your period? [ 1 Answers ]

My period started on Oct. 25 and ended on Oct. 30. One week later on Nov. 6 after I used the bathroom I noticed a very little bit of pink blood; a little more started to come on Nov. 7. I think that it it spotting because it is very light. My fiancé and I do have sex all the time even when I am on...

Bleeding one week after my period [ 1 Answers ]

I recently started my period and I am 14. I had my first period, and then didn't have one for 2 months and then recently had one in October. This lasted for approximately 8 days. I thought everything was fine and normal until a week later , there was a small amount of bleeding. I am really...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.