Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candy89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 11:40 AM
    Who could have possibly fathered my child
    I had sex with my boyfriend on July 9th and sex with someone else on July 18th. I started bleeding on July 18th before I had sex that day though. I found out later I was pregnant and my due date was April 9th 2012. Who could have possibly fathered my child ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 14, 2012, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by candy89 View Post
    I had sex with my boyfriend on July 9th and sex with someone else on July 18th. I started bleeding on July 18th before I had sex that day though. I found out later I was pregnant and my due date was April 9th 2012. Who could have possibly fathered my child ?
    Either of them... you are going to need DNA testing after the kid is born. Along with the obvious potiential fathers to find out which one... I bet they will both be happy to find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend cheated and possibly fathered a child? ADVICE [ 6 Answers ]

Earlier this year my boyfriend and I were going through tough times. I had gotten pregnant, we were both scared of becoming first-time parents. I wasn't working at the time and our living conditions were not where we wanted them to be. So we battles daily on the option of abortion. One day a...

How do you stay in a relationship with someone that could possibly have another child [ 3 Answers ]

Ive been in a relationship with my guy for 7 years since we were in high school we had our first child together. We have broken up and made up too many times to count so over one of the times that we were broken up he slept with someone else and she wound up pregnant. Now he ended up going to...

I fathered a child 40 years ago, and found her, I want to see her, but.. [ 4 Answers ]

I was told not to have any visits, just pay the medical bills and leave. 40 years later I found her married with 3 children. She will email me, and ask many questions, ie; why didn't you... I told her the courts ordered me to keep away... Her mother we think wasn't to sure If was the real father of...

Am I obligated to pay for a non-fathered child if we separate [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married to my wife for almost 2 years now and she made some bad decisions when I was deployed i.e.. Getting pregnant by another guy. We talked things over and decided to stay together, and I was just wondering if I raise this child as my own,which I plan to, if by some chance we...

1980s possibly earlier film with child in a well and doll with crystal eye? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just found this site and really hope that someone can help. I have a very vivid memory of a film (or it may even have been a TV prog) - the only thing I can recall is that a child (a boy I think) was in a well and had to climb up to reach a doll which had a crystal eye. I would be sooooo...

View more questions Search